derpibooru's badges

Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@And Brother I Hurt People  
Nah, I don’t think so - if they were spam the admins would catch them early on, right?

Anyone who can reach say 2,000 comments and not get banned after the first 100 is probably legit.

(PS. I don’t think anyone right now actually has forum posts above 5,000, it’d be interesting to know.)
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@And Brother I Hurt People
Nah, I don’t think so - if they were spam the admins would catch them early on, right?
Anyone who can reach say 2,000 comments and not get banned after the first 100 is probably legit.
(PS. I don’t think anyone right now actually has form posts above 5,000, it’d be interesting to know.)

Gasmaskangel has 5,851 (!) posts. SquiggyBomb has 6,106 (!) posts. SeraphimDawn has 14,984 (!!!) posts.
BinaryPony

I have 14 uploads that fit the Fine Arts requirement…  
6 are new uploads  
3 are crops  
3 are memes  
3 are forward merges  
*Note some images may fit more than one category.
Dr Outback
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

@YetAnotherBrony  
I’m not surprised that out of all of those numbers that SeraphimDawn,Itsthinking and Trashboat has the most. igotnopicks has 9292 forum posts and 9,496 comments. The most comments I seen so far is Ponypon with 33,851.
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
I honestly can’t see them making badges for number of comments, faves, upvotes, or posts, though. It just sounds like the kind of thing that would encourage people to spam those things just to get the badges.
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Like I said, if the treshold is set high enough I see virtually no risk. Noone will just make 1000 comments a day.

The stuff I want to award probably can not be measured anyway tho’. Like, cool comments.  
@mikewalker11 from the previous page doesn’t have a lot but they are all pretty cool. That1s an award in my mind right there. :p  
Or my own little fun like successfully getting a tag caught on and even snowcloned (like it happened with the “that pony sure…” tags). You can’t measure stuff like that. :) But it’s priceless anyway.  
I have fond stuff to remember related to most users, but those could only be summed up in some very specialized badges too.

So maybe it’s better if TSP just assigns tags personally. :p (not that the tags even matter really, the achievement before them was what mattered.)

The duck tag makes me uncomfortable too, ‘cause it feels like I’m judging people based on past behaviorrather than what they do momentarily in the thread. ^^;
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Vree  
Duck badge is well earned and is primarily to serve as a warning that the poster has a history of baiting and shiposts; you should be judging them.

As for badges for unique things, yes, those would be preferable. We’re not omniscient, though, so please do point out possible badges and awardees.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
I’m not even very active, If I was more active, I probably would have surpassed him by now. (Or at least be pretty close)
PwnyPony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

☀Welcome Princess Celest
This is about the Element of harmony badges I suggested.  
Obviously they could not be done automatically and to be done by mods would be stressful and tiring so they would need to be handled a different way.

Maybe users could handle these.  
A user sees someone they think deserves the element of kindness badge for example they could go the the users profile and click something like “vote for badge” and a list of badges that can’t be awarded automatically come up and they have a tick box beside them for the badge they think the user deserves. Once that user has reached a certain amount of votes for a certain badge the badge could appear.  
Obviously people could spam so only users who have been around for a long time should be allowed to vote and a vote limit e.g. 1 badge vote per user each week or 2 and can’t vote multiple times for 1 badge for 1 user.  
Locked out of voting on a user for a set time after voting on them.

Just a possible solution to those odd requirements badges.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide