derpibooru's badges

The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Dr Outback  
No. Thanks to a lot of “over-anxious” taggers, the cute tag has been practically meaningless for the last 4 months and gets added to almost anything that has a character smiling.
Background Pony #1C7A
What about a badge related to getting an image featured? That seems notable enough and simple to adjucate.
And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@The Smiling Pony

I can weed out the not-so-cute images in the cute tag if it would help make the tag useful again, but what criteria should a “cute” image be held to? After all, everyone has a different idea of cute.

Maybe the better question is, what images that are currently in the cute tag don’t fit cute dtag criteria?
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@And Brother I Hurt People  
It’s horrifically subjective. I think barbeque was going to go with just nuking all tags related to cute. Maybe then go through and add a tag for images that are intentionally trying to play the cute card and overall succeed, but… we end up with the same problem in the end.

Sigh etc
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@The Smiling Pony  
At the very least we should keep it for images where it’s specifically being evoked. Like here, where Twily’s intentionally trying to look cute.

Also, I thought of one. How about a badge for artists here who take art requests and do commissions? Might be a nice way to help artists advertise themselves, as well as showing them off to people who are looking to pay for commissions.
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Thanks for the badge.

I can’t decide if the text indicates a reward, a punishment, or a warning.

PS. using The Last Image On PB was a nice touch.
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
@Vree  
It means TSP has chosen you as his protégé. That may, or may not, be a good thing.

Edit: or not.
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@JP  
lol! that would be cool, if only it was true.  
Then he’d have to teach me too how to code, or run financials, or strangle people with my mind like Darth Vader.

Apparently it is received by PB refugees. :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide