Deviant Art stamps.

Battle GT
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

It's a cartoon show!
I’m probably the only one who will care about and say something about it. But I do believe deviantart stamps should be forbidden to be uploaded to the site. I think they’re a waste of space really and serve no purpose to let everyone know their rather pointless opinions on rather trivial issues in the first place.

I’m well aware of the filter system and have taken use it before in the past though stamps however feel shouldn’t be uploaded in the first place.

And I’m not talking about just the anti-shipping and anti fandom stamps I’m talking about all deviantart stamps.
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
I’m afraid “waste of space”, “serve no purpose” and “trivial issues” are not good enough reasons to ban something.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
Frankly, my opinion is that it won’t be long before all the stamps ever related to MLP will be posted. And they’re not posted in such a way that they spam a page, meaning an anon browser won’t be too inconvenienced by them.

Are they shitty? Hells yeah. But they don’t break any rules and can be easily filtered.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide