Do you think that any of the artists that DNP will return?

Background Pony #8F1D
@Background Pony #57D4
Ah yes, nazis and pedos, the two demographics I’m legally obligated to hate. That’s part of the reason I’m not on any of the new boorus yet.
@Background Pony #8F1D
Everyone in the first DNP lot? Really? Even people like Task?

He’s lost his marbles in his hate for a place that has slashes around its name. A place that most of the people who were on that DNP aren’t even from. He just assumes they are because they aren’t okay with removing content when the initial point of the website was archival.

What bugs me is that the entire anti-censorship crowd is either branded nazis or 4channers, when in reality they’re more upset that TSP has gone batshit.
Grave_Mind
Since the Beginning  -

Dredgen
Nope. They’re too stubborn. Everyone’s too stubborn. Frankly, I’m sick of it. This shit has been going on for far too long. If it were up to me, I’d have both DNP pledge threads locked and deleted. No questions asked. This is ridiculous.
belmontzar
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Grave_Mind

Yet Raptorshy and Mods have not done this and are in fact activly participating in the discussion. If it was just People shitposting? Then yeah, but it is not. There are a few baiters but over all it is semi civil.

Edit : clarification it was being fairly civil since before id gone to bed, like one person posted there.  
Went to bed, woke up, everything is on fire.
Background Pony #300D
Up until Raptorshy was stabbed in the back I would have said most anti-censorship DNPers would tentatively still give the site a chance. However now that everything’s been blown they’ll be here only to poke fun while building up Ponerpics, Rainbooru, and Ponybooru. The pro-censorship DNPers, those who use Twitter anyway, are unlikely to fully reintegrate and will find something else to complain about.
Background Pony #173E
I don’t have TIME to go looking at five different websites for a bunch of pony art, taking it all off of here just means I (and a lot of people) are just never going to see it. I feel like tons of artists just completely shot themselves in the foot for no reason. If they don’t return, they’re honestly doing themselves a disservice all in the name of what is a complete non-issue.
dimVitrarius
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Spike x Glimmer 4eva
I highly doubt any of the artists will come back.

Looking at Twitter posts, the anti-nazi crowd is only going to double down and anti-censorship crowd has several alternatives now - all of them would have to flop completely for them to want to come back to derpibooru, and that’s assuming they wont just move on to e621 or inkbunny full-time or move out to furry fandom.

And that is discounting the completely broken trust in staff.

Let’s be honest, this whole situation was handled in the absolute worst way possible. I’ve been silently observing how this whole shindig played out and honestly only She Who Holds The Sacred Plushie didnt leave a bad taste in my mouth with her actions.

Staff tried to please everyone and as it usually happens, ended up pleasing no one.

There is a lot of “if X was done then Y” here and I could write up my thoughts on the matter if anyone wants, but I doubt I would say anything new. Poke me if you want me to regurgitate my thoughts here more fully, though.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
The only people who will stay on Derpibooru are the actual staff (although some have already quit), people who think that all the other boorus are too “extreme” or simply refuse to leave Derpibooru for whatever reasons.

Even if I wanted to leave, I literally can’t use the new Boorus, because they simply won’t work on my device for some reason. Some won’t load at all for me, and Poni won’t load a single picture for me. The sites are very unuseable & unfriendly for those of us on older devices.

Judging by all the posts, and images this site still gets though, I don’t think literally everybody is leaving, as some have too many friends here, or too many fond memories here. So the only way the site will die is if the admins somehow “lose it,” rage-quit, and just delete the whole thing, which I hope doesn’t happen.

And there are plenty of people here who don’t wish to partake in either side of the drama, like myself.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
The sites are very unuseable & unfriendly for those of us on older devices.

Ponybooru and Ponerpics run literally exact same software as Derpi, they shouldn’t be having any more UI issues than here. Maybe the problem is in different hosting location.
Pause

World's Smallest Violin
All the people that chose to exaggerate the false Nazi problem, false flag people as Nazis, pretend they they didn’t know about offensive imagery on this site, and the ones that decided to DNP and toss the entire userbase and site under the bus to protect their own image?

I hope they don’t come back because that was incredibly scummy.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
All the people that chose to exaggerate the false Nazi problem, false flag people as Nazis, pretend they they didn’t know about offensive imagery on this site, and the ones that decided to DNP and toss the entire userbase and site under the bus to protect their own image?

This.

@dimVitrarius  
I highly doubt any of the artists will come back.
Looking at Twitter posts, the anti-nazi crowd is only going to double down and anti-censorship crowd has several alternatives now - all of them would have to flop completely for them to want to come back to derpibooru, and that’s assuming they wont just move on to e621 or inkbunny full-time or move out to furry fandom.
And that is discounting the completely broken trust in staff.
Let’s be honest, this whole situation was handled in the absolute worst way possible. I’ve been silently observing how this whole shindig played out and honestly only She Who Holds The Sacred Plushie didnt leave a bad taste in my mouth with her actions.
Staff tried to please everyone and as it usually happens, ended up pleasing no one.
There is a lot of “if X was done then Y” here and I could write up my thoughts on the matter if anyone wants, but I doubt I would say anything new. Poke me if you want me to regurgitate my thoughts here more fully, though.

And this.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
And there are plenty of people here who don’t wish to partake in either side of the drama, like myself.

Same here. I’m just paranoid.

Who? Dezzy? Dilarius? Or the other side?

@dimVitrarius  

Because democracy entitles people…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread is rather old and easily-derailed