Viewing last 25 versions of post by Nonymous in topic Downvotes / Hiding Survey

Nonymous
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

You fucked up, TSP.
"[@The Smiling Pony":](/meta/downvotes-hiding-survery/post/3240234#post_3240234
[bq="The
) Smiling 

>
Pony"] "[@Nonymous":](/meta/downvotes-hiding-survery/post/3240228#post_3240228
)
>
The point is for a lot of it's not their honest opinion on a burger, it's vegans complaining that meat is bad, mixed with people just saying "ech" and walking out. If someone _*actually_* wants you to make a better burger, they'll pipe up and say that a little less garlic in the paddy could help, and toasting the bread a bit is recommended.

>
>
I am talking about fictional burger joint critics on a My Little Pony fansite, what is my life. [/bq]

_

it's vegans complaining that meat is bad_
Is this a JoJo ref...I mean, is that an appeal to reverence? Should only artists be able to post their opinion?

Even a vegan can tell that you burned the meat.

_

**WHOOPS, M
ISREAD THAT, PLEASE IGNORE...**

*I
f someone _actually_* wants you to make a better burger, they'll pipe up and say that a little less garlic in the paddy could help, and toasting the bread a bit is recommended._

Not everyone is an artist, I mean a cook. They don't always know how to word their criticism without doing the "don't be rude" dance. It's a lot easier to press that 2 star rating.
No reason given
Edited by Nonymous
Nonymous
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

You fucked up, TSP.
"@The Smiling Pony":/meta/downvotes-hiding-survery/post/3240234#post_3240234
[bq="The Smiling Pony"] "@Nonymous":/meta/downvotes-hiding-survery/post/3240228#post_3240228
The point is for a lot of it's not their honest opinion on a burger, it's vegans complaining that meat is bad, mixed with people just saying "ech" and walking out. If someone _actually_ wants you to make a better burger, they'll pipe up and say that a little less garlic in the paddy could help, and toasting the bread a bit is recommended.

I am talking about fictional burger joint critics on a My Little Pony fansite, what is my life. [/bq]

_it's vegans complaining that meat is bad_
Is this a JoJo ref...I mean, is that an appeal to reverence? Should only artists be able to post their opinion?
Even a vegan can tell that you burned the meat.

_If someone _actually_ wants you to make a better burger, they'll pipe up and say that a little less garlic in the paddy could help, and toasting the bread a bit is recommended._
Not everyone is an artist, I mean a cook. They don't always know how to word their criticism without doing the "don't be rude" dance. It's a lot easier to press that 2 star rating.
No reason given
Edited by Nonymous