Favorite Episode of this Season of Derpibooru Drama

DramaLurker

I think my favourite Episode was when TSP made his ultimatum, it created lots of tension and everybody was hyped to what will happen next. But the resolution of it was kind of disappointing.  
TSP was a well built up antagonist, but then didn’t get enough screen time when it mattered, which is imho the biggest flaw of thise season.  
But it is still the best season so far and i am excited about how it will end.

What are your thoughts?
Infinite Winter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Go to Ponybooru
Mine too. That ep premise was fucking sick. But they really undelivered in part two. I think that this plot idea of defusing ultimatum could work, but only if it was done in public. Without stealth operations. The bar was set too high and everyone was thinking that there is no way to stop TSP, but writers decided to pull “Subverting expectations” move, which is sad. At least they needed to show TSP, because for villain of that power, making him act from shadows was really missed opportunity.  
Also, I know, that I am probably minority here, but hear me out: army from Twitter Menace was pretty funny to watch. They are so stereotypical up to the point that it hurts, but thinking about how they are fighting “violence” with violence makes all episodes with them entertaining to watch.
Background Pony #91E1
I hope they bring back TSP for later episodes. After his ultimatum two weeks ago no one has seen hide nor hair of him, and his funny rantings were my favorite!
Background Pony #6EBC
I personally think Princess Luna had a pretty strong strong redemption arc. Although not without its flaws. They came around to be a pretty solid example of Even Evil has Standards, there are still a couple of loose threads and unanswered questions around them. I hope the finale will resolve at least a few of these.  
Also Raptorwaifu
Background Pony #91E1
@Background Pony #6EBC  
I think we’re about to see Princess Luna leave the show, actually. Some of their comments have been pretty disillusioned with things, and nobody enjoys being a disposable meatshield for very long.
Background Pony #217F
I wonder if TSPs twitter conversation with Dilarus was foreshadowing, or if they will again subvert expectations? Lots of built up anticipation.
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
For me? Derpy Whooves getting caught switching sides constantly and his true colors showing in front of everyone. Though, nothing tops TSP’s comments being found and the release of the modlogs.

The betrayal of Raptorshy was a tragedy.
Background Pony #D64A
Which are you favourite ships so far? I think WootxDilarus, TSPxWhooves are very underrated but they need to be canon.
Background Pony #D64A
@Dave33333  
Yeah, the Raptorshy part was very emotional, I’d say one of the top ten most dramatical scenes in anime of this year.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide