Viewing last 25 versions of post by O. Hancock in topic Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
[bq="Damaged"]
>
" [@RiskyPony":](/forums/meta/topics/feature-suggestions-and-discussion?post_id=4808361#post_4808361
"
)
> [
@O. Hancock":](/forums/meta/topics/feature-suggestions-and-discussion?post_id=4808411#post_4808411
_
)
> *
...usually_* very fast to beat down spammy comments.

[/bq]

"
@Damaged":](/forums/meta/topics/feature-suggestions-and-discussion?post_id=4808532#post_4808532
)  
Well, I just was thinking for a couple days or so while the protests are going on. The mods have been having trouble with this actually because right now is not the _*usual_* time. "@DaThey've been resorting to deleting comments that aren't even breaking the rules here and":/f there oru locking down entire images/m due to the ta/gs tophey have, simply becaus/fe they don't seem to have tuhe re-souggrces to deal with all of it right ns-aow. I don't blame them, they're very likely d-doing the best they can. I'm just sayion?pg... a couple days might_ be a good id=4808532#pea, if they knosw how t_4808532

o code it easily.
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock