Viewing last 25 versions of post by LeaveTheBronx in topic Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

LeaveTheBronx
Artist -

WE'VE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!!
(yay another stupid suggestion from yours truly)

You know how Archive Of Our Own (herein referred to as AO3) gives you the ability to orphan a work, i.e. making a work dissociated from you?

How about something similar? We can make it so that, if a person is _***really*_** sure that they don't want an artwork associated with them, but don't want it gone from the site entirely, they can orphan it.

Orphaning an artwork makes it so that the original poster (herein referred to as OP) is changed to Background Pony (anon) and the comments made by the OP are changed to appear anon as well. If the OP of the picture was the artist, then orphaning it removes the artist tag. It will also remove the source, unless it was Derpibooru exclusive. Only the OP can request an upload to be orphaned, so as to prevent abuse.
Reason: i only mention AO3 one time so yea
Edited by LeaveTheBronx
LeaveTheBronx
Artist -

WE'VE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!!
(yay another stupid suggestion from yours truly)
You know how Archive Of Our Own (herein referred to as AO3) gives you the ability to orphan a work, i.e. making a work dissociated from you?

How about something similar? We can make it so that, if a person is _*really*_ sure that they don't want an artwork associated with them, but don't want it gone from the site entirely, they can orphan it.

Orphaning an artwork makes it so that the original uploadster (herein referred to as OP) is changed to Background Pony (anon) and the comments made by the originalOP uploader are changed to appear anon as well. If the originalOP uploader of the picture was the artist, then orphaning it removes the artist tag. It will also remove the source, unless it was Derpibooru exclusive. Only the OP can request an upload to be orphaned, so as to prevent abuse.
Reason: Clarification and other things
Edited by LeaveTheBronx