Viewing last 25 versions of post by UnderwoodART in topic Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

UnderwoodART
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Just Another Pink Pony
Could you please add the tag tooltips to the edit tags section? I keep on adding tags that make logical sense, only to find that they have a specific meaning after mousing over the added tag and having to immediately remove them again.

For example, but not limited to, "Solo Female" makes logical sense for any image with one female character in it, but the tooltip defines it as specifically sexual. Also, the "Friendship is Magic" tag makes sense for any G4-related image, but is specific to the episode of that name (clearly shown as yellow after the edit, but during it looks like any other tag). To that end, it might also be helpful to have the tag colours in the editor too, but I'd settle for the tooltips alone.

It might also help to note in the tooltip which other tags are applied when one is added, to save time adding redundant entries. That's just a minor suggestion, though.
No reason given
Edited by UnderwoodART