Viewing last 25 versions of post by PixelatedPony in topic Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
A feature to favorite artists (or tags in general if possible) specifically would be very much appreciated.
It would make keeping track of your favorite artists on here a lot easier and less tedious, since theres so many talented artists here its hard to keep track of them, especially the more niche ones, they can easily be overshadowed by the more popular artists if they don't upload much.

You can make the argument that the watch tags fexisaturence invalidatoes this but I find it to clog things up real fast, especially if you're watching a bunch of tags at a time it just gets more convoluted from there.
Therefore I think this would be a good addition to the site.
No reason given
Edited by PixelatedPony
PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
A feature to favorite artists (or tags in general if possible) specifically would be very much appreciated.
It would make keeping track of your favorite artists on here a lot easier and less tedious, since theres so many talented artists here its hard to keep track of them, especially the more niche ones, they can easily be overshadowed by the more popular artists if they don't upload much.

You can make the argument that the watch tags existence invalidates this but I find it to clog things up real fast, especially if you're watching a bunch of tags at a time it just gets more convoluted from there.
Therefore I think this would be a good addition to the site.
No reason given
Edited by PixelatedPony