Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

kektist

A setting that allows you to see the exact date an image was published without having to hover over it (which may also be useful for mobile browsing). Maybe a mix of two, i.e. “Uploaded a month ago (17.06.2019)”.
RushCars24ID
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Is the User’s Comments section here has been changed? I went to my comments and everything are replace by my profile pic, not a clickable image anymore. I don’t like this change here, can we bring back the clickable images on the User’s Comments section?
Marker
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Misanthrope
@TexasUberAlles  
@Wellwater  
None that I’m aware of. But I’m currently finishing up on a new configurable shortcuts script that will have that as one of the keybinds.  
@Texas, I think I remember you mentioning you want the ability to disable shortcuts before? My script will support that too.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

I kinda despise keyboard shortcuts in general because I don’t use them, but sometimes there’s one tag that needs to get added to a poop ton of images– usually because one of the many Serial Bad Taggers has batch-uploaded a bajillion images all at once with like four or five tags– and the more steps involved the more tedious it is. It’s unlikely anyone with mass-tagging permissions will ever go through and add cloven hooves to the googolplex of Kirin images, for example, and there are so dadgum many of them I don’t really have time to do it myself unless there are a lot of shortcuts involved.
JP
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
@TexasUberAlles  
@Wellwater  
There once was. It was removed. I asked about it. It hasn’t been put back. The lack of this shortcut, combined with the 30-minute* wait between images has made large-scale tagging tedious.

*) I know it’s “only” five seconds, but it sure feels like 30 minutes sometimes.
Background Pony #2C2F
The site apparently does not support animated SVGs according to the description in >>2097014 (explicit). So a suggestion to support this please.
SmartMars603
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

AutisticBisexualYouTuber
I don’t know if this was suggested or not, but could you bring back the ability to go to an image that someone commented on from their profile again? It help with context.
Yoshimon1
Non-Fungible Trixie -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
Speaking of filters…
The text under the complex spoiler filter box says:
For multiple filters, separate with a newline (or use the OR operator). Search fields excepting faved_by are supported.
The text under the complex hide filter box says:
To combine filters into this field, you probably want to use OR (or ||). Search fields other than faved_by are supported.
You probably should agree on one phrasing here.

Bumping this.
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
An option to pin the header menues and links of the page at the top of the window so the rest of the page scrolls but they stay in place.

full
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
Asking here because I can’t do any coding on an iPhone, and that’s all I have at the moment.

Can we add autocorrect=”off” and spellcheck=”false” to the search field at the top of the page? It’s a real bitch trying to search for artist, character, and oc tags since phones love turning them into the closest English word instead.
Anonshy
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Busy - May not Respond
@Joey

This, this is very needed, yes. I didn’t know it was possible to deactivate the autocorrect.

It’s very annoying in my case as well if I have the Spanish keyboard activated, because when writing “artist” changes to “artistas”, and so on.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide