Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Yeah, it’s pretty easy to just Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V one of your filters into a new filter and remove -explicit from it; just title it “[old filter name] + Explicit” and you’ve got exactly what you’re looking for with two clicks instead of one.
Background Pony #0F89
A search syntax for tag-count-in-category would be handy. So, like, character_tag_count.gt:6 or body-type_tag_count.gt:1 or uncategorized_tag_count.lt:3
Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
When a post or comment gets deleted, there should be an option to view the deleted post/comment. The deletion reason alone isn’t sufficient enough. I’m sure most of us want to know what that person actually posted. I came back to one thread and all the new posts were all deleted for breaking either rule 0, rule 6, or both.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Blissful690
That would go against the purpose of deleting posts. They’re deleted for a reason, so that’s not a feature likely to ever be implemented.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
I may have suggested this one before: remove notifications if all the new posts have been removed. Had a few notifications over the past day that were for comments removed for Rule 6 by the time I arrived and zero other new comments.
Perhaps an implementation detail would be to associate each notification with a list of comment IDs. When a post is removed by the mods, its ID is also removed from any notifications it is associated with. If the notification reaches zero associated posts, delete it.
radpanic
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
Is there a way to edit my filter to make exceptions for specific images?
So, I have “image macro” as one of the hidden tags in my filter. But I found an image macro I actually do like, so I’m wondering how to make that picture visible on Derpi, while still hiding all the other ones.
Exedrus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Heart Gem -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! -
Responsible Disclosure -
Artist -

@TexasUberAlles
I agree. There needs to be at least a page-ified fallback. Otherwise browsers are going to start freaking out after scrolling enough, which effectively makes really old images impossible to access.
Zlat Design
Zlat Design - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ukraine world at war III
When you register new artist account, you required to put “artist:” before your name. it could be simplified to put it for you
Akififi
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

waffle,scuba diving,fun
i was thinking for a while, you know as a artist on derpibooru you can see how many person watch your artist tag
I was thinking why not do something similar with oc tag ? i know you can add your name as creator of the oc on the oc tag description so why not also add our oc tag watch on our profile ?
Background Pony #512D
When searching by source_url, I’d also like to find matches in the source history.
Sometimes I’m looking for an image by its source and don’t find anything, but then I try using Google and it finds the image on Derpibooru with a different source, but the source I’m looking for is there in the history. For example https://derpibooru.org/images/598609. I was searching for it using http://cloud-dash.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Luna-Request-443964959, but its current listed source is http://cloud-dash.deviantart.com/art/Luna-s-Respite-Request-596660241.
Blissful690

Violet Frost Fan
It really bugs me that when you click on a topic link in your notifications, it takes you to the most recent post. Let’s change it so it takes you to the first unread post since you last visited the topic.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide