How do I remove my my own picture?

anon06952

I have a problem, I accidentally uploaded two of the same picture, and now I am panicking, trying to find a way to delete my duplicate upload. Does anyone know how you remove your own pictures?
shyflutter
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Copy the number of the correct picture. Go to the picture you want to get rid of. Click “report duplicate”. Paste the number and click report. You can go to the correct picture now and accept your own dupe report.

If you want to get rid of a picture that isn’t a dupe, click on “report image” and type a reason.
anon06952

Copy the number of the correct picture. Go to the picture you want to get rid of. Click “report duplicate”. Paste the number and click report.
If you want to get rid of a picture that isn’t a dupe, click on “report image” and type a reason.

I did that already. Although, I really shouldn’t have to do that though. Given that you upload a picture, you’d have a feature that you could insta-remove it on the fly.

Why isn’t that implemented?
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@anon06952  
>Why isn’t that implemented?  
This has been talked of before several times, some would just abuse it to keep there images up front or for other things, only the mods of power to remove images.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide