I am ANTI-CENSORSHIP. Change my mind.

Background Pony #03C2
@Loopers  
I’m also going to add, woot has doxed people in the past before the announcement thread. I dislike woot really only because he completely refuses to actually discuss. He’s always in instant attack mode, feeling the need to call people out for no real reason beyond his own personal perception. I know a lot of people who have the same political opinions and run in the same social media circles as woot, and I harbor no resentment towards them. We even argue politically. The difference with the people I talk to is that I am not worried they will put everything I ever say up on twitter to get their friends to dogpile onto me. Not only that, but woot said, and not even so long ago that he wasn’t about to start targeting people on twitter. He started his crusades about two months later.  
All I can really hope is that after getting banned from derpibooru and the general resentment that grew for him after running to the Atlantic to be a snitch, I hope he calms down a bit, and returns to creating pony content and calms down on the political culture war stuff. However, given how much he values his twitter presence, I doubt that is coming any time soon.
Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@Loopers  
Real nice on the immediate dismissal and insult. I’d ask what the issue is about the post I made that called out only two specific individuals, but after that spiel about constantly thinking everyone else being all “us against them”, something tells me it’s a moot point.

For what it’s worth, here’s the Derpy image post I was referring to. A big reason (doxxing) that caused many others to heavily dislike him and wanted him out. (And rule #8 here )
Ahegoo

The one who likes butts.
@Brokedownandmadeone  
You’re proving my point whilst acting as if I’m proving yours. I don’t care to discuss why and how I’m finding this pointless, because if it isn’t obvious, there’s no reason to.
Ahegoo

The one who likes butts.
@Background Pony #03C2  
What even is doxxing anymore? Posting images of people? Posting locations? Both? The same person who was doxxed called for someone else to be doxxed.

And something tells me it would be a moderate bit more malicious then posting an image.

You play the same game, there’s no end to it all. Just agree to disagree and move on. I’ll offer the same to the other dude as well.
Background Pony #03C2
@Loopers  
I’m not talking about the doxing that took place on this site. There was another before this. Real name, address, the works. As for the one that took place on this site, I’m actually kind of shocked he didn’t drop the real name, because I know he has it. Also, no, I don’t try and expose people’s real lives on the internet. That is crossing a line. I do not care for morally policing the internet, something that is entirely separate from real life.
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@Loopers  
I don’t know if it’s the lack of flowery language I use like Invis did (which I’m in agreement with), or that I’m not flat out speaking against nazis (and their sympathizers), or what. But what would it mean to you if I said I agree with everything @Frosku (different thread) said in their post?  
But I gotta say it’s really telling about your character that you “can agree with mostly everything here.” @Background Pony #02E0 without batting an eye.  
So at this point, you’re right. It really does seem like there’s nothing to discuss.
Ahegoo

The one who likes butts.
@Brokedownandmadeone  
You see, this is exactly why I made my post here. You latch onto everything, over-analyze every post, try to turn every single thing into some mindless debate, and offer the same counterpoints always. And if someone counters your counterpoint you just send some other random ass video.

I’m an average joe on the internet. I’d like to think I have a decent head on my shoulders. And I try not to waste hours out of my day getting into arguments with randoms over literally nothing at all.

Just go outside and smell some roses for once. Remember to keep a mask on, though.
Brokedownandmadeone
Non-Fungible Trixie -

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@Loopers  
I should’ve mentioned what I forgot to mention back here @Loopers, which was “at least you gave some acknowledgement that you at least read the other posts”.  
The timestamped “random ass video” I linked as a response numerous times just saves time from having to type it out myself, and explains it better than I could. Not to mention he’s had way more time debating over this with other people than I have.  
When it comes to “counter points”, none were offered from you personally, except partial insults and saying what equates to “I’m right and you’re not”. And if all this is “over literally nothing at all.”, then why bother reading these threads or posting at all?
Frosku
Artist -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Vox Exercitus
@Loopers  
Yeah, they’re so common, if they happened 10x more often you’d be as likely to get unjustifiably killed by a cop as you are to get struck by lightning. /s

@YourPalWaver  
The vast majority of killings by cops are justifiable, proportionate force. The sad reality is that being a cop is a dangerous job, one in which you are orders of magnitude more likely to be murdered than to kill without reasonable justification.
Ahegoo

The one who likes butts.
@Frosku  
And the facts also happen to state that shooting someone in the back multiple times is highly questionable.

And even when you follow orders, as is the oh-so-wonderful catch-all with you types, it still somehow leads to someone getting shot. I’m not continuing this conversation, it’s irrelevant to the topic and just gonna piss me and probably someone else off.
Frosku
Artist -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Vox Exercitus
@Loopers  
lol “you types”, aren’t you delightful? 3 posts into a discussion and already othering people instead of constructively engaging? Shooting someone in the back is very rarely justifiable unless they’re shooting backwards as they run, and following orders is no justification for criminal behavior as established by international law.
Barhandar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
>unarmed-victim murders by cops per year are same or lower order of magnitude as unarmed-victim murders by criminals per day  
>you can get shot dead for just asking a non-cop how tall they are  
>REEEEEE COPS BAD
Frosku
Artist -

Vox Exercitus
@Barhandar  
They’re also significantly lower than the number of cops killed by criminals every year. Until that fact is shouted from the rooftops, which it won’t be by the lying media, people will continue to believe incendiary bullshit about cops deliberately murdering people, which is astonishingly rare.

@YourPalWaver  
And 19 unarmed white men were shot and killed by cops. Let’s have a hypothetical. You have a gun and I don’t, I go to grab your gun, you assume that if I get your gun, I will murder you. What do you do? If your sensible answer is to shoot me, congrats, you just killed an unarmed person. This is why sensible debate is focused around justifiable vs unjustifiable killings, not whether the suspect was armed.
Ahegoo

The one who likes butts.
@YourPalWaver  
My family is law enforcement. Both my mother and father. And this is the shit they taught me, the stuff they see they acknowledge as indespicable. But the big difference is that they also acknowledge that not all cops are bad.

I don’t believe in ACAB, I believe in holding people accountable for their actions. Defending cops at all turns is stupid as all hell the same way shitting on all of them is.
Frosku
Artist -

Vox Exercitus
I don’t believe in ACAB, I believe in holding people accountable for their actions.

And on this, we agree. Any cop who actually murders someone should have the book thrown at them.
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
@Frosku

That case that you are referring to happend right next to me and the cop was aquitted. Im more so reffing to the ones like Walter Scott’s or Daniel Shaver

And yes those 19 should also be zero. Unjustified killings by the police are an infringement of your basic civil right to life
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide