I'm tired

Site and Policy » I'm tired Search Posts
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
To the anti-nazi and anti-censorship side of the fandom. It’s been around 3 weeks since hell broke loose. To those who left and additionally deleted and self-ban themselves from derpi including your images. I understand, and you and I have moved on. And that’s what life is right? We lose what’s dear, we get mad, we fight for what’s ideal. But in the end after all that? We move on. We don’t have a time machine, we can’t go back to the past, we can’t fix the past. What’s done has been done. This fandom may not be what it used to be since season 3 but we do all share one thing in common (I think anyway): ponies. And as far as the pony world goes, they operate by their own laws and politics. Our world is different and I agree that real world politics have no place in the world of ponies while I also understand that the real world isn’t perfect so you drew these as a form of escapism. Even politicians try hard to maintain peace, regardless of their methods. Like artists, their profession isn’t as easy as it sounds and no matter what, expect hate as much as praises. Because we are different but also the same. We are not better than anyone and we are not flawless. Our flaws are what makes us unique. We all can be hypocrites but we can also be role models to some people, for better or for worse. To both sides of the fandom, if any of you has left the site already, I hope you come back sometime and fight for what’s worth and post your art because you can but if you insist on leaving, then I wish you good luck on your next endeavour. We will miss you and know that the community will always be a place you are welcomed in. And to TSP, I know you are trying to fix this mess and put out the flames, but if you really think it’s taking a mental toll on you, then do the right thing, and see a therapist. You will no longer be part of the mod team but the mods will do what they think it’s best. I don’t blame you for what happen to Raptorshy/Parasprite, you are only trying to do what you think it’s best. And thy wootmaster, I understand you want to change for the better and if you think that’s the first step, so be it. I respect your tastes and your decision. I will be taking a break from this site for a month, so I won’t be seeing any posts you make on this thread. So goodbye for now, the ride never ends. :)
Grave_Mind
Since the Beginning  -

Dredgen
@Phoenixflambe  
Agreed. I said I would stick around no matter what happened. But after things escalated like they did, I don’t have it in me anymore.

See what you people did? All it took was one idiot to forget about tag blacklists and suddenly this entire damn website is up in flames. I don’t care what side of the debate you’re on. This is all your fault.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
If you’re tired just take a nap, bruh. Like close your eyes and stop thinking about it. It’s just that easy. Go the fuck to sleep
Background Pony #60AF
I will be taking a break from this site for a month, so I won’t be seeing any posts you make on this thread. So goodbye for now, the ride never ends. :)
Hey, have a good month. See you when you get back.
Background Pony #0CC9
@Phoenixflambe  
I don’t think it’ll be around in a month, considering that one month ago we were only arguing about the whole BLM controversy with only the pessimists saying the situation would further degrade. I’ll see you on Ponerpics though, if you choose that as your refuge.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide