I want Image 2498428 deleted

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Valkiria  
As the post above said you can report the image yourself and a fr it’s deletion.

Just hit report and then go down to “takedown request” and say that you are the artist and don’t want to have it on the site
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Valkiria  
As a verified artist, reporting the image (use the “Report” tab on the image itself) is really the fastest way to get something removed.

Anything that is reported goes straight into a shared ‘to do’ queue that any moderator can see, so the next time someone is checking reports it’ll be done.

But posting in a thread depends on one of us looking to see if something got posted in a thread or being previously subscribed to the thread. Which sometimes means no one who can actually help with your request might ever see it.

So, opening a report really is the fastest and most reliable way to get it done.
Jaredking779
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
@Valkiria
As a verified artist, reporting the image (use the “Report” tab on the image itself) is really the fastest way to get something removed.

This is not always true. It will always take longer depending on how many reportds are open. And I told you mods on occasions that it will take longer, and that I wanted my images deleted (the ones that try and get below a score of 0) at a faster rate because some of you don’t come on time when you should. You mods should try and listen to us a bit more because y’all go slow and y’all try speeding up faster.

@Valkiria  
You’re welcome, though I just not realized that this was your first time visiting the forums.
stsyn
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Economist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes

@Jaredking203  
You miss several things:  
  • mods are volunteers, why do you expect immediate reaction?  
  • not every mod is subscribed to new threads, while reports counter is visible for all — you intentionally reduce group of people who can help you;  
  • you can’t message everyone that you want something deleted (it will end in ban with 100% probability);  
  • why do you think that you can do stuff to bypass report queue while others can’t? What makes you think that your reports are more important than other?  
  • it’s just about images, bunch of pixels. If it will be deleted in a hour instead of in a minute, nothing bad will happen.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Jaredking203  
Posting in a thread depends on one of us coincidentally noticing it, and sending one of us a PM means you have to wait until we happen to log on.

As a verified artist, reporting the image (use the “Report” tab on the image itself) will almost always be the fastest way to get something removed.

Opening a report results in an entry in our communal ‘to do’ work list. That means anyone on duty and working reports can see it and can act on it.

Also please note that many of your takedown requests are not of your own art or were edits, and many are images that have derivative copyright that might include 3 or even more artists. So those are always going to take significantly longer to work through.

some of you don’t come on time when you should … because y’all go slow and y’all try speeding up faster

Of the last 250 reports we’ve received, it’s taken us on average 2 hour(s) between a report being made and the report being resolved. For a site entirely run by volunteers who donate their time here when they are able, that seems to me to be pretty good.

@stsyn  
Sorry, our posts crossed in the stream.

Suffice it to say, posting ‘reports’ as new threads or as replies to 4 month old threads is a really bad way to ask for help, as it will only work if someone on staff coincidentally notices.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide