Viewing last 25 versions of post by ArmadilloEater in topic IRL crime submissions

ArmadilloEater

Administrator
French Taunter
"[@SnoopyStallion":](/meta/irl-crime-submissions/post/4402080#post_4402080
)  
I think it's a question of degrees between the "crime" and the "reaction". Yeah, tagging or scribbling on other's property is not to be encouraged, for sure. But going nuclear on the guy for this isn't really in the bounds of reason in my opinion. Your comment would not have been removed if you hadn't gone full-metal-jacket on the guy.

If the guy had defaced a monument or something along those lines, it would be another discussion.

As for the image itself... Yeah, it's shitty behavior, but it's also an artistic expression, something we usually try to preserve on the site. Not trying to say the guy is Banksy or anything, but still, worth something. If the guy had defaced a monument or something along those lines, it would be another discussion.

Hope that satisfies you.
Reason: Byte is a butt
Edited by ArmadilloEater
ArmadilloEater

Administrator
French Taunter
"@SnoopyStallion":/meta/irl-crime-submissions/post/4402080#post_4402080
I think it's a question of degrees between the "crime" and the "reaction". Yeah, tagging or scribbling on other's property is not to be encouraged, for sure. But going nuclear on the guy for this isn't really in the bounds of reason in my opinion. Your comment would not have been removed if you hadn't gone full-metal-jacket on the guy.

As for the image itself... Yeah, it's shitty behavior, but it's also an artistic expression, something we usually try to preserve on the site. Not trying to say the guy is Banksy or anything, but still, worth something. If the guy had defaced a monument or something along those lines, it would be another discussion.

Hope that satisfies you.
No reason given
Edited by ArmadilloEater