Is this part of a april fools event or something?

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@byte[]  
I personally would have preferred a longer beta, but I understand that the new laws aren’t really giving us many options.

That said, I really appreciate the opportunity for hard-core gamers users to earn rewards for their contributions to the site.

@QueenCold  
Lots of testing the waters. I’ve added your name to the “Possible Beta Sites” for any such future iterations.

@byte[]  
Yeah, it’s kind of a big set of features all at once, but in all sincerity I don’t know how you could introduce something like this without some risk.

That said, I really appreciate the work you and the rest of the dev and ops team have done getting this rolled out. There have been some hiccups, and some additional dev time will be needed, but this is actually a fairly successful roll-out, given the extent of the things that have to “work right, the first time” that actually did hit their goals.

I honestly wish that the US’s PPACA’s websites were implemented with as much diligence and foresight as your team has shown for this.
Background Pony #CDEF
You know what they say. More than one site used “Site Actions are Paid Service as an April Fools” as a measurement of user reaction. If users are absolutely infuriated, they can pass it off as a joke. If users are silent, they implement it for real, while toning in down x0.5 at the beginning.
Background Pony #A243
Jeez, that really confused me. Still, the 31st where I am so I was not prepared.
Background Pony #E765
So I still can’t purchase the stupid April Fool’s “passes”, and so still can’t use the site. Admins, I realize you’re trying to have a bit of fun here, but can you please address the fact that some people literally cannot use the site right now?
Background Pony #E765
@byte[]

I’ve had the process explained to me… frustratingly many times. The issue for me is the “store” page just isn’t loading. I just get an empty derpibooru page. Nothing else.
Scrounge
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
Um… I got one badge and a message that says “look around the site for another”, but when I found where the second badge it just told me “don’t be greedy”. I didn’t know I couldn’t have both, and I feel kinda stupid now. Any way I can lose the one badge and get the other? (I’m guessing this also has something to do with making the the “Article 13 DELETED” thumbnails go away, which would also be kinda nice.)

…Yes, I do regularly get pathetically obsessive over things with no real meaning, why do you ask?
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
@GenericArchangel  
I guess it is the nicer-looking of the two, I just wish I’d known it was “pick one” rather than “collect them both” before I tried to be a completionist about it.
Ninjanaut1000
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Ave Domina Noctis!
@Havock  
how’d you manage it? I’ve been curious since i saw two people who posted screenshots of them having it but always chalked it up to photoshop due to them not responding to the people who asked.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide