Is this part of a april fools event or something?

Background Pony #C83E
How exactly is this supposed to work? The store doesn’t show anything.

I realize I have no pull here since I don’t have money, but this is really annoying.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
I come back to the site and all of the messages had reappeared for me even though I had everything purchased, except I no longer had the pass. Got it again and they disappeared. Is that part of it or a bug?

@mathprofbrony  
Do what Bastler says, delete dlc_purchased, and reload the store. You’ll be able to “purchase” more balance, enough to get 2.0.

Didn’t work for me.
Background Pony #FAB1
Recommend downloading Tor and searching for actual, truly uncensored sites if this ever gets implemented. Or joining the Yellow Vest movement, putting on an Anon mask and giving the government the high hoof. If you want to revert Derpibooru proper for the day, use Internet Archive, or search online and on the Dark Net for some special scripts to grant yourself administrative access. Also consider using other, non-European and non-American sites with a VPN, like Pixiv.net and other more off-the-radar sites that have extremely lax rules on content restriction. Tor .onion sites are your best bet for diving straight into the straight-up prohibited content territory.
Shimmering Blaze
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

I managed to get all the passes, I manually altered the price of Derpibooru 2.0 to be 10.01 D-Bucks instead of the regular price, allowing me to purchase it along with everything else
Mosea
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In not entirely sure if I got all of store things, because it appeared twice for me, once on my PC and on my phone, but I’m guessing it’s because it’s using php or something to just use cookies instead of linking it to an account.
That Little Faggot with the Earring and the Makeup
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Entry Of The Chameleons
what makes Derpibooru 2.0 special? does it add any more features or change the site aesthetic or anything to that extent?

I am now about one hundred D-Bux short of acquiring it. so I am pretty much left in the dust on this one. :o

@Shimmering Blaze  
but das cheating! wouldn’t that defeat the whole purpose of this year’s April Fools joke? D:
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide