Just wanted to say something

Background Pony #3085
No problem, we all can make the mistake of accidentally doing the right thing once.  
I am sure Teaspoon will forgive you and then you enforce his iron fist like he wanted you to.
Cloppy_Hooves
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

And Raptor, don’t ever apologize. You took inappropriate measures, but you were standing up for what’s right. You are not the villain. Do not act like you are. If this site burns down, it’s not your fault.
Array

No need to apologise, you did everything you could to help. It’s a shame the rug was pulled out from under you so many times.
Iamunknown
"Fuck TSP" Tombstone - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! -

TSP = AFU
Raptor, you did nothing wrong hun. Very proud of your actions, that took incredible courage. You were put in an impossible position and you absolutely did the right thing.
Background Pony #823D
Can we please actually behave for once and not get another goddamn thread locked?
wren
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Apple Enthusiast
Friendly reminder to keep this thread’s discussion on-topic:

@Raptorshy  
Regarding yesterday’s post. I was very upset and I fucked up. What I did was not honorable and it should have never happened. I’m not asking for forgiveness but I didn’t want this to go unsaid. I really hope this community will succeed despite all that happened.
hugs all of you

There’s an existing thread if you want to talk about the site drama/staff issues.
Background Pony #A901
We love ya raptorshy. You tried your best through all of this, and for that and what’s its worth, I respect you highly. Good on ya.
Cloppy_Hooves
Artist -

@Princess Luna  
Raptor has my support. She is not the one I am yelling it. The “you” is directed at the abusive staff here.  
Support for her is exactly what I came here to give. Standing up for free speech is nothing to apologize for.

The things I’ve been posting are merely to point out that she isn’t the villain of the story.
Background Pony #215A
You’re not the one who need to ask for forgiveness or apologize for something.  
We all know it.
Cloppy_Hooves
Artist -

@Raptorshy  
I know a lot of people on my Discord think you’re a hero right now. I’m sorry that you’re feeling this down about it. Inappropriate measures or not, the staff here does some pretty inappropriate, and rather hypocritical crap all the time.  
Seeing someone with a voice actually put their foot down about it, even for a moment, was a very satisfying thing to see.  
Thank you.
Background Pony #E1D3
@Raptorshy  
I know that you’re right that burning bridges wasn’t the right thing, but I can’t blame you for what you did. I think you deserve hugs right now more than anything.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Raptorshy  
Raptorshy I know you do not know me, but I have an advice to you - GET NEW FRIENDS!

Seriosuly the whole situation reminds me of high school movies, where a genuinly good person (Raptorshy) tries to befriend a clique of “high school bitches” (the rest of the staff) despite them behaving like a jerks towards her.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Armagedonus  
That is a big assumption of everyone in staff and is highly negative.

I can say that I can friends with Raptor outside of being staff and many others are too.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@LightningBolt  
How did you and the rest of her “friends” reacted to TSP throwing her under the bus?  
Because only Princess Luna said how s/he reacted and it was “I was panicking, despite having an immunity to TSP bullshit due to my technical knowledge”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Politics 24.0: Recycled in Space with Dinosaurs