Viewing last 25 versions of post by RushCars24ID in topic Local pastel pony appreciation station crumbles, introduces features to appease the hard left

RushCars24ID
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Congrats.

Question: Is there an "Unhide" feature as well? You know, bringing back the hidden image by pressing "Unhide" button, and it appears again on the list. Just asking, in case, ifwhen I'm just accidentally hides the wrong image and I had to unredo it.
No reason given
Edited by RushCars24ID
RushCars24ID
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Congrats.

Question: Is there an "Unhide" feature as well? You know, bringing back the hidden image by pressing "Unhide" button, and it appears again on the list. Just asking, in case, if I just accidentally hides the wrong image and I had to undo it.
No reason given
Edited by RushCars24ID
RushCars24ID

Congrats.

Question: Is there an "Unhide" feature as well? You know, bringing back the hidden image by pressing "Unhide" button, and it appears again on the list. Just asking, in case, if I just accidentally hides the wrong image.
No reason given
Edited by RushCars24ID