New Design Announcement - Discussion and Suggestions

Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
Mmmmmm, would be nice if the april fool’s jokes didn’t every year break my userscript that specifically hid them.

Apparently that’s too damn hard for people to comprehend, not to mention keeping the site actually useful during that time.

It’s still the thirty-first of march here, and of course i have to deal with this before april actually starts.

So fun.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
Look at all these plebs running Windows 95 while I’m running the truly superior operating system:

full
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@Dave33333  
Yes… about that… Mobile users might experience a bit of instability, I am reading through my college books here and yes the suggested browser to ensure the best experience during the polishing period is INTERNET EXPLORER 6

VERY IMPORTANT TIP!
BitAssembly
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes

if (hors) then lood;
The image sizes are a bit gratuitous tho, think of us who don’t have your fancy 56k modem, this page takes like 5 minutes to load.

Esp considering how large the thumbnails are for the images in the gallery.
Background Pony #3C3D
I like it, really reminds me of when I first started using the internet back in the good old days.
LemonDrop
Duckinator - Same nonsensical quacks in every pond
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

C++ Crazed
It probably wouldn’t even be that bad as a theme without the silly background or gifs at the bottom, the icons do have a nice aesthetic to them (given it’s already built on a solid site layout).
Kaifloof
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Child of the Night
I would be okay with this if I could see things :P I use dark mode because of issues with my eyes, and this just hurts my eyes. Think I’ll stay away from Derpi for the next few days
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide