New Design Announcement - Discussion and Suggestions

Shadowking58
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Seriously I get that it’s april fools and that this is a joke but it’s hurting my eyes to look at. Can I just, have an option to disable the theme please? This just annoys me.
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@nerfherder  
There’s a reason we haven’t done this exactly on April Fools, this change has been planned and approved to stay. Mere coincidence, due to our efforts to improve the site the event this year may be cancelled even :/
FeatherTrap
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Gone to Ponybooru
Thank You, Derpibooru devs for this truly awful April Fools prank. It’s caused the few friends I have that cause me to still frequent this over-rated piece of shit of a website avoid it like Coronachan.

So now I can just talk to them on Discord like a normal person and cut this site out of my day completely. Appreciate it. ^ ^
andrevus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Dark is not evil.
@Shadowking58  
You also have the option to live without Derpibooru (or the internet considering we’re not gonna be the only ones doing this) for a day, don’t be such a party pooper.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@GenericArchangel  
Oh gee, maybe because not everyone is going to enjoy the joke, Gen.

Then again, i really doubt folks care enough at the top (read: you) to actually put in the effort to have a way to disable the sitewide breaking of features.
DoomCap

doomcap
This just plain bloody awful.My eyes are fricking frying how gross this “site’s” redesign! Bring back the old one please,for everyone!
hunterz263
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art

NexGen Blender Dev
Oh please let this be permanent option in the themes menu. This makes me feel like I’m exploring the internet all over again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide