New Design Announcement - Discussion and Suggestions

Queen Lahmia
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -

I think this is very tasteful. Especially with the dancing ayy lmao’s. Top quality from one of this sites top developers. The fire burning is a perfect reflection of the torrent of emotions stirring awake, in the depths of my soul from this wonderful new direction this sites taken. The flailing low res baby adds a neat little bow on it. And so is the new text format that seems to be pouring down everywhere. Great job Trixie vi! This is a revolution in UI design!
Bitshiftwastaken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The colors burn my eyes, the chaotic visual layers makes navigation a struggle, and the constant barrage of animated gifs is obnoxious and distracting.

And yet, still better than 60% of modern web design.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
You guys remember these when you were a kid? 1990 Kenmore Washer and Dryer. Better than the “High Efficiency” crap thats out there…
full

White appliances like those were considered the standard in the 90s. Granted they still exist very much on today’s market. But they’re usually the cheap budget crap among those stainless steel black trimmed Samsung, LG, Kitchen Aid, and Maytag “high end’ appliances.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide