New Design Announcement - Discussion and Suggestions

Nevaylin
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Neva Neva Neva
@DanielTepesKraus  
Condescend harder, please. I wanna have plenty to look at when I reminisce on how well thought-out and intentioned this joke was, meant to be a shared laugh by everyone, and a mod giving me the same “shut up, it’ll be gone in 10 hours” that he just gave someone else just captures it perfectly.

Quite frankly I don’t mind the prank; but the attitude around it is atrocious.
Background Pony #B6EE
@Background Pony #0573  
What did i just say? ”Even if it’s April Fools”. I know this is an prank, but i am expressing my opinion on the theme of this site right now, if Derpibooru ever wanted to prank us, they should do something else that is better funnier instead of them letting us get our eyes burnt off. I don’t like this type of prank at all. Didn’t laugh.
Nevaylin
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Neva Neva Neva
@DanielTepesKraus  
Is doubling down even harder really what’s happening right now? wasn’t there an episode of a certain show specifically dedicated to not springing pranks on people who don’t want them…?
Nevaylin
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Neva Neva Neva
@Terton  
I know what you’re trying to say, so to reiterate, I don’t mind the theme itself.  
The “whatever, just go away if it bugs you” attitude is gross asf though.
Nevaylin
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Neva Neva Neva
@DanielTepesKraus  
“if you don’t like how the website looks, log off”  
“hoW cAn neVAyLin bE so mEaN to mE oN my bIrThdaY”

no but seriously, this is ridiculous. You can message me privately if you want, but if you’re gonna be as unprofessional as possible, I’m not even gonna bother trying to tell you why that kinda response is wrong.

I’m out. Happy birthday.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide