New Design Announcement - Discussion and Suggestions

Background Pony #057E
“2 years online ‘Frontend Design’ graduation course”-then this thing only for lulz and soon would be changed. I mean, I’m only spend ONE MONTH at my own frontend courses and if it was me, who do this, I would  
at least try to use property “screen.availWidth” or “navigator.platform” to adapt this site to mobile phones(i don’t sure that’s the right way, but with tons of web-surfing i’d make this work)  
P.S.My English far from perfect, excuse me.
Background Pony #1357
I MIGHT STILL HAVE ONE IN MY ATTIC SOMEWHERE …
My first computer was a Commodore 64. I still have it too. The monitor, the giant disk drives, the tape drive, the big heavy keyboard, a very early 300 Baud modem (seriously)… all of it. Should even still work, if I ever can find the space to try setting it up again.

@theawesomeguy98201  
@Derpy Whooves
It had games right? Like Tetris and others?
It had a bunch of games. I don’t remember ever having Tetris for mine, but I do remember ones like Impossible Mission, and arcades ones like Frogger and Zaxxon.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Selaphiel  
And when people genuinely believed that a recolored Sonic gif automatically made it an original character that belonged exclusively to them- so they could sue you if they saw their recolored animation if your page.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide