New Design Announcement - Discussion and Suggestions

Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

screaming forever
It’s not surprising that people were legitimately bothered by the joke. After all, clicking off a website and doing literally anything else in 2020 requires more effort than they already don’t want to put in.
likeafox
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

@Ereiam  
Nah I’m with you actually, I think the design was gaudy and hard to look at for anybody. But the pain was part of the fun, because it was all part of an ironic celebration of how far the world has come in web design. I didn’t read the thread but possibly they would’ve responded with an opt-out feature were it not for the fact that such developments likely take more than a day to prepare, and so it was too late by the time people were asking. Just speculating, as a web developer, myself.

Sounds like you suffered some eye strain, a common cause of headaches. Tips for reducing eye strain headaches that doesn’t just apply to ugly websites: Keep a safe distance from the screen. 2 feet or more. And only in a lit room. The screen should not be the brightest thing in the room. Good posture and proper hydration is also important to avoid headaches.
Moon Flower
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Moon?
What happened to the site? It looks so empty. Do not like. I still am waiting for the 24/7 radio.

The site looks so white now, I don’t like that change. What happened to the nice background? Where’s my 24/7 radio? I strongly advise, no, I command you to roll back! Who took that decision of the current design? What were they thinking?! Taking drugs? Absolutely disgusting and awful.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

My Top Derpibooru AF event

1.) 2018  
2.) 2017  
3.) 2020  
4.) 2015  
5.) 2019

(Unfortunately I’ve never experienced the year 2015 and 2017 due to the fact I created this account near the end of 2016 and became fully active on February 2018)
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@Moon Flower  
Hey!

Sadly the commitment for the radio has been nuked, just like all my master piece! They used the backup and reverted all my changes and even fired me :<

It was the fastest firing of a Developer before, all my dreams crushed! sobs profoundly - I suppose all my ideas and methods were all far too advanced and ahead of my time.

I greatly thanks every one for the support and kindness even if we get to go back in time again <3
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide