New Design Announcement - Discussion and Suggestions

SomeponyfromCHL95
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Well, back to the standard theme of the site.  
I really liked the 90’s theme of the site and it didn’t gave an eye sore everytime that I watched it.  
Kinda wished to that theme would be an optional feature to change it, even if the event is over.
ddmdsc
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Silly Pegasi Pone
…..Honestly i dont get it… this was an april fools joke yet ppl expect there to be some reward? Most times april fools day goes by and no one gets an emmy or any kinda reward for it. Besides i do think there was litterally no indication to an badge being rewarded for participation. Cuz the first post doesnt state anything in that regards after all.
Officer Hotpants
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Literally3HitlersInACoat
Today I learned two things:  
–That an astounding number of people don’t understand what time zones are or how they work and  
–That @Twi Clown has objectively patrician taste in deck choice.

(And also that their game is doomed. Seriously. That is an awful field.)
Exhumed Legume
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Weirdo
@ddmdsc  
It’s kind of a tradition by now to have a badge for participating in some way on April Fools’.  
Also, the badge(s) isn’t announced ahead of time, and its/their prerequisites are revealed after the fact.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
Well, it was fun while it lasted. I wouldn’t mind if the forum theme is added to the other ones to use it at will.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide