Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Philomena open beta / breaking API changes

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor

Scope: Moderation Only issue

Summary: Claiming a report opens the report.

Use Case: We often have to claim several reports at one time, especially when one moderator is claiming artist takedowns or spam reports or multiple reports of a single comment or image. On BooruOnRails marking a range of reports "In Progress" all happens in one screen and can be done very quickly.

Expected behavior: Claiming a report on the report queue screen adds it to that moderator's "In Progress" queue and the user is returned to the report queue screen.

Instead: Claiming a report opens the report itself so you have to go back to the report queue and reload it to see the change and to claim another report.

Reason: Fixed
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
Scope: Moderation Only issue
Summary: Claiming a report opens the report.

Use Case: We often have to claim several reports at one time, especially when one moderator is claiming artist takedowns or spam reports or multiple reports of a single comment or image. On BooruOnRails marking a range of reports "In Progress" all happens in one screen and can be done very quickly.

Expected behavior: Claiming a report on the report queue screen adds it to that moderator's "In Progress" queue and the user is returned to the report queue screen.

Instead: Claiming a report opens the report itself so you have to go back to the report queue and reload it to see the change and to claim another report.

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves