Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sollace in topic Philomena open beta / breaking API changes

Sollace
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Really likes Pear Butter
"@RicardW":/meta/philomena-open-beta-breaking-api-changes/post/4637553#post_4637553
[bq="RicardW"] The ordering of filters in the select element popup for filters has changed. On the live site, the optgroups listed are in the order ["Your Filters", "Recent Filters"], while on philomena, the ordering is ["Recent Filters", "Your Filters"]. A minor thing, but its screwing with my muscle memory.

Even more minor is that the text in the select element popup for filters on the live site is monospaced, while the text on philomena is proportional. [/bq]
I didn't see anyone respond to this (or my bug report[s]) so I'd just like to bring this up again.

That change seems _really_ weird, considering the _My Filter_ is the one I use the most, whilst most of the "recent filters" are ones I've literally never touched in my life.

Edit: Oh. It was fixed? Never mind then... !//derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/11/14/1295737.png!
No reason given
Edited by Sollace