Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Barhandar in topic Philomena open beta / breaking API changes

Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
"@byte[]":/meta/philomena-open-beta-breaking-api-changes/post/4639080#post_4639080
"@Yoshimon1":/meta/philomena-open-beta-breaking-api-changes/post/4638857#post_4638857
It wraps every 3 images on my display with the default css, so now there's three rows of _obnoxiously large_ thumbnails for each of three categories, resulting in much longer scroll to get to the preview of someone's comments - or galleries, which aren't accessible from the menu-next-to-nickname-thing, unlike the other three.

Either adjustable display or go back to 5 small thumbnails k pls thx.

Also, did I just hallucinate seeing the actual contents of TheBamas' comment on "https://philomena.derpibooru.org/images/2174820#comment_8681361":https://philomena.derpibooru.org/images/2174820#comment_8681361, or is there a bug that shows them to users that aren't even logged in for a moment?

[bq]I might bring this [searching for specific tag not displaying spoiler for that tag alone] back, but I am not certain how many people actually use this. It’s annoying to support, but if there is a strong demand for it I will implement it.[/bq]
I'm using it on my filters that I use when I search for stuff my main filter hides. It's far more convenient than turning spoilers off and getting exposed to stuff I'n _not_ searching for, or clicking on every pic.
No reason given
Edited by Barhandar
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

(twi|pony)booru.org
"@byte[]":/meta/philomena-open-beta-breaking-api-changes/post/4639080#post_4639080
"@Yoshimon1":/meta/philomena-open-beta-breaking-api-changes/post/4638857#post_4638857
It wraps every 3 images on my display with the default css, so now there's three rows of _obnoxiously large_ thumbnails for each of three categories, resulting in much longer scroll to get to the preview of someone's comments - or galleries, which aren't accessible from the menu-next-to-nickname-thing, unlike the other three.

Also, did I just hallucinate seeing the actual contents of TheBamas' comment on "https://philomena.derpibooru.org/images/2174820#comment_8681361":https://philomena.derpibooru.org/images/2174820#comment_8681361, or is there a bug that shows them to users that aren't even logged in for a moment?

[bq]I might bring this [searching for specific tag not displaying spoiler for that tag alone] back, but I am not certain how many people actually use this. It’s annoying to support, but if there is a strong demand for it I will implement it.[/bq]
I'm using it on my filters that I use when I search for stuff my main filter hides.
No reason given
Edited by Barhandar
Barhandar

(twi|pony)booru.org
It wraps every 3 images on my display, so now there's three rows of _obnoxiously large_ thumbnails for each of three categories, resulting in much longer scroll to get to the preview of someone's comments - or galleries, which aren't accessible from the menu-next-to-nickname-thing, unlike the other three.

I'm using it on my filters that I use when I search for stuff my main filter hides.
No reason given
Edited by Barhandar
Barhandar

(twi|pony)booru.org
It wraps every 3 images on my display, so now there's three rows of _obnoxiously large_ thumbnails for each of three categories, resulting in much longer scroll to get to the preview of someone's comments - or galleries, which aren't accessible from the menu-next-to-nickname-thing, unlike the other three.

No reason given
Edited by Barhandar