Philomena open beta / breaking API changes

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
Scope: ARTIFACT IN BOORUONRAILS - Retest on Philomena to see how it handles this problem.  
Summary: The tag count on tags can be incorrect. For some tags rebuilding the index does not help.

Use Case: Tags have a number associated with them that shows the number of images with that tag.

Expected Behavior: When aliasing artist tags (or any tag) it is desirable that when the aliasing is done the artist tag reflects all of the images on the site with that artist tag.

Instead: Sometimes when aliasing tags the resulting tag has an incorrect number - it does not accurately show the number of images with that have that tag.

Example: I see this mostly when aliasing artist tags. I aliased artist:nsfwphenya -> artist:phenya-arts -> artist:phenyanyanya -> artist:phenya and the resulting artist tag had a count of (0) images. The count has incremented as new images have been added, but the actual count should be 289 and is only 8 (as of this moment). Re-indexing the tag has not corrected the count on the tag.

NOTE: This artist tag took very long to alias on BooruOnRails - several hours or maybe even a day. It is possible there is something wrong in how this tag has been aliased previously, or there may be a duplicate key or something - but nothing is showing up in SIDEKIQ as failures related to this aliasing. Also, on BooruOnRails the alias jobs for this tag take hours, moving only a handful of tags every few minutes. Normally an aliasing job running for more than 5 or 10 minutes is very unusual, so something weird is going on with this tag or it’s images. It will be interesting to see what the retest on Philomena does.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
Scope: Feature can not be accessed through normal means  
Summary: The (more info) link on Do-Not-Post listings on artist tags directs to the artist tag instead of the Do Not Post entry.

Example: Oh artist:phenya the DNP (more info) links to https://philomena.derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-phenya##

Instead: (more info) should link to https://philomena.derpibooru.org/dnp/868

WORKAROUND: Go to the DNP tool and search for the artist name.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
Scope: Moderation only - maybe a permissions problem?  
Summary: Moderation notes are not visible on tags.

Example: On artist:ciaran there is a Mod Note of “Testing moderation notes. This is the moderation notes.”. It does not display on the Philomena view

NOTE: Philomena does edit all of the DESCRIPTION fields correctly, and the actual content of the fields show in the EDIT page. It just doesn’t display the content of the Moderation note. Permission problem maybe?
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
Scope: Moderation only.  
Summary: On tag displays, the Aliases are not links to the edit window for the tag.

Example: On artist:ciaran there is an alias of “artist:ciaranbenson”.

Expected behavior: Clicking the alias should open the edit page for that tag.

Instead: The aliased tag is not a link.
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
Been meaning to get around to doing this. This is just a list of gotchas on the API side of things. These are not bugs, but rather differences in how data are expressed.

ALL

image objects

file_name value is now just name
tags is now type list instead of a comma-separated string.
representations are now full URLs (complete with protocol). ex https://derpicdn.net/img/2012/1/2/0/small.jpg
image is now view_url
original_format is now format
is_optimized and is_rendered are now just processed

GET /api/v1/json/images/:image_id

Image data is now wrapped in an image object.

GET /api/v1/json/search

search container is now named images
RFC3339 date/time strings must not have fractions of seconds

GET /api/v1/json/tags/:tag-slug

Tag data wrapped in a tag object.
Only contains the tag’s data without any extras (image data, etc).

POST /api/v1/json/search/reverse

ex: https://philomena.derpibooru.org/api/v1/json/search/reverse?url=https%3A%2F%2Fderpicdn.net%2Fimg%2Fview%2F2019%2F12%2F16%2F2221988.jpg&image[distance]=0.5

Takes url and image[distance] params.
Returns images obejects. If list is empty, no results were found.

I’ll update this as more things come out
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

I get a 404 when I try logging in. It could’ve been a password thing, but it’s happened twice now, with the last time the day it went public. I still get the 404 when I reopen the site.
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
@CosmicSpark  
https://philomena.derpibooru.org/api/v1/json/search?q={{search query here}}&filter_id=56027&sf=id&sd=desc

That uses the Everything (56027) filter. Just replace {{search query here}} with whatever you want to search for, escaped, of course.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Clicking “Featured in” under the Galleries tab for an image just loads the default galleries page. Searching for description or image ID returns no results, not even a “No galleries found” error like when I enter “Xpcveaoqfoxso*” (without quotes) over here. In fact, there’s no error if nothing is found (Xpcveaoqfoxso also returns a blank list). Title and creator otherwise work normally, though.
wumbl3
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

pipp.social
turning HDPI on in local settings makes >>p embeds scale as if they are >>t embeds instead.

Seems to be a style thing tho as it is displaying the medium file as intended, just without the proper styling properties.
Rainboom Dash
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Rainbooms4Ever
@wumbl3  
lawl  
I actually originally made that 18+ but then was like “that’s stupid, you don’t need an account to view explicit stuff on Derpi”  
But yeah, massive flickering :/
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide