PM Screenshot

Site and Policy » PM Screenshot Search Posts
UnicronX
Thread Starter -  Equis Rising

Okay. this came to my mind. What if A user got angry at another user. And he Took a pm that the other person sent them in the past. and changed the source code (F12) of the content to make it look like a harrassing threatening message. then he took a picture of it and sent it to the admins. You guys dont just go off of what you see in a screenshot right? Because that makes it possible for an innocent user to be wrongfully banned
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
tl;dr: no, and we’d find out, and I would be p.mad about it.

If it was from this site, any douchegurgling scumfest that tries to pass that sort of pusblistering bullcrap by us will see themselves discarded as the festering, maggot-filled garbage they are and ridiculed as pathetic, subhuman wastrels they clearly are.

And I would make it my personal mission in life to expose them “in real life”, find their real names, family, occupation, etc. until their lives are absolutely *ruined.*
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Let me put it this way.

User A might have made a mistake and maybe took things out of proportion. Maybe User A tried to make ammends with User B and reconcile their differences for the sake of a friend from User A.

Just because the device User A used got jammed due to either network or software issues, doesn’t mean User B is going to feel harassed or insulted. You know why? Because User B also had problems like that when posting and nothing came of it. Because it was just that, a software error.

|| You don’t know Gizoid the way I have for the 6 months I do, so don’t jump to conclusions beforehand ok ;)? ||
UnicronX
Thread Starter -  Equis Rising

Smiling pony answered my question. And hes made me feel alot better..

i was just afriad that i made someone mad in the rp boards. so i was afriad that he might do something rational and try to make it seem like i sent him a harrassing message. because i sent him a pm in reply to why i had a problem with him. and that i wanna make ammends with him
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Old thread