Question on spoiled images

πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
I was just wondering why spoiled images are still viewable by thumbnail in the search result pages, when you can’t view it upon clicking it unless you tap the image.
Β 
I ask this because I have some higher-rated tags spoiled so I don’t have to hide everything, yet not have to see everything. Grimdark is one and as a result of what I mentioned above, I can still see some of the more disturbing images without getting a chance to view the tags first before clicking on it.
Β 
This is true with spoiled images like suggestive and semi-grimdark too. I believe that any tag a person spoils should spoil all the images upon searching that tag, so you aren’t subjected to possibly disturbing images within a naturally spoiled tag on Derpibooru.
Β 
My two cents.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@lincolnbrewsterfan Β 
Explicitly searching for a tag that you spoiler will undo the spoilering for whatever you explicitly searched for, while keeping things you didn’t search for still spoilered.
Β 
As far as I know, this has been the behavior of spoilering since it was introduced, and there’s been pushback against dropping it. I can see why other people find it useful.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( Ν Β° ΝŸΚ– Ν‘Β° )
@lincolnbrewsterfan Β 
If you want to search for something you know is grimdark but want to keep the spoilers, you can lie to the search query and use β€œgr?mdark” instead of β€œgrimdark”, as it won’t interpret that as the actual tag and keep things spoiled.
πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@lincolnbrewsterfan
If you want to search for something you know is grimdark but want to keep the spoilers, you can lie to the search query and use β€œgr?mdark” instead of β€œgrimdark”, as it won’t interpret that as the actual tag and keep things spoiled.
Β 
Oooh nice. Thanks for that!πŸ˜€
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide