Regardless of what happens. I'm staying here.

Poll results: vote for staying or leaving.

Idk what I'm going do or I've made a different choice. (like leaving the site)
35.95% 142 votes
I'm going to stand with derpibooru and keep supporting whatever happens
26.84% 106 votes
I have another opinion but ill still stand with derpi
23.54% 93 votes
I'll be back in a bit when shit calms down if i come back at all
13.67% 54 votes

Poll ended with 395 votes.

Background Pony #9E51
@Mr.Tektite
Speaking of which, I’m just going to go ahead and reiterate that I do in fact support the banning of homophobic, racist, and Nazi-supporting art on the site. I understand that puts me in the minority as far as this subreddit goes, and I also understand all of the arguments against censorship and the suppression of ideologies that have been made. However, I absolutely despise the idea of allowing people like Nazis to have a home / safe space within the fandom. It’s easy to just say, “If you don’t like it, filter it and move on”, but that’s missing the point entirely. Even if you turn a blind eye, those people are still using the platform to support their disgusting and harmful views – views that are at complete odds with what this fandom is meant to stand for: kindness, inclusion, love and friendship. These people should not feel welcome within the fandom, and as such, I have no problem with said views getting the boot from the site.
Being intolerant of the intolerance of shitty Nazis will never be censorship.
Mr.Tektite
Rarity - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I'm the cutest blueberry
@GlitchedWolf
Can you do me a favor and lock this thread. I don’t even want to make an effort to deal with this anon. I’m just to sick of dealing with people who cannot separate art from reality. Also this post is from years ago now theres no point in necroing it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Topic is finished