Viewing last 25 versions of post by Brokedownandmadeone in topic Report DeviantArt high-resolution images here for updating

Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
"[@crapfest":](/forums/meta/topics/report-deviantart-high-resolution-images-here-for-updating?post_id=4762021#post_4762021
)  
you just download the similar pictures, zoom into the exact same spot on both pics, and try to determine which has the better resolqutalionty.

Though in at least twitter's case (last two links), it just looks like the same image from the same source. copy/paste this link https://twitter.com/RocketLawnchArt/status/1221243625872355329 into the "fetch" box, click the "fetch" button, and tag & upload like normal.
Reason: fuck, meant quality
Edited by Brokedownandmadeone
Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
"@crapfest":/forums/meta/topics/report-deviantart-high-resolution-images-here-for-updating?post_id=4762021#post_4762021
you just download the similar pictures, zoom into the exact same spot on both pics, and try to determine which has the better resolution.

Though in at least twitter's case (last towo links), it just looks like the same image from the same source. copy/paste this link https://twitter.com/RocketLawnchArt/status/1221243625872355329 into the "fetch" box, click the "fetch" button, and tag & upload like normal.
No reason given
Edited by Brokedownandmadeone