Viewing last 25 versions of post by Chopsticks in topic Report site bugs here

Chopsticks
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Rice pone
Well, the Chrome CSP Override extension was working just fine until sometime in the past few hours; it has suddenly decided to cease working. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times and compared information, it's all there still refuses to work.

I installed "[Disable Content-Security-Policy":](https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/disable-content-security/ieelmcmcagommplceebfedjlakkhpden/reviews?hl=en) and it works like a charm automatically with no scripting fixes or edits required; it seemed to already know what to do.

All Google Chrome extensions have the ability to only turn on for certain websites in a user's chrome://extensions settings, so I just personally turned it on only for Derpibooru. It was updated just last month.

However that all said, I will disclaim I'm still more of a layperson in the programming world and the creator did list the typical warning about disabling CSP, but I don't know the extent of some safety or security issues as I was reading earlier.
No reason given
Edited by Chopsticks
Chopsticks
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Rice pone
Well, the Chrome CSP Override extension was working just fine until sometime in the past few hours; it has suddenly decided to cease working. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times and compared information, it's all there still refuses to work.

I installed "Disable Content-Security-Policy":https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/disable-content-security/ieelmcmcagommplceebfedjlakkhpden/reviews?hl=en and it works like a charm automatically with no scripting fixes or edits required; it seemed to already know what to do.

All Google Chrome extensions have the ability to only turn on for certain websites in a user's chrome://extensions settings, so I just personally turned it on only for Derpibooru. It was updated just last month.

However that all said, the creator did list the typical warning about disabling CSP, but I don't know the extent of some safety or security issues as I was reading earlier.
No reason given
Edited by Chopsticks