Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #8457 in topic Report site bugs here

Background Pony #8457
[@Damaged](/meta/report-site-bugs-here/post/4493543#post_4493543), You are wrong.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #8457
Background Pony #8457
"@Damaged":/meta/report-site-bugs-here/post/4493543#post_4493543
I want exactly what I wrote, to hide all images with score < 100, excluding faves, uploads, upvotes and watched.
Using "De Morgan's law":https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Morgan%27s_laws
@(score.lt:100, -(my:watched OR my:faves OR my:upvotes OR my:uploads))@ is exactly the same as
@(score.lt:100, -my:watched, -my:faves, -my:upvotes, -my:uploads)@

[bq]If something has a score less than 100 and is only one-3 of three of those things, it will be hidden.
If you uploaded something but didn’t fave it, That will be hidden.
If you fave something but didn’t upload it, that will be hidden.
If you uploaded, faved, and upvoted (but the image isn’t watched by you), that will be hidden.[/bq]
On the contrary.
If something has a score less than 100 and is only one-3 of three of those things, it should not be hidden.
If you uploaded something but didn’t fave it, That should not be hidden.
If you fave something but didn’t upload it, that should not be hidden.
If you uploaded, faved, and upvoted (but the image isn’t watched by you), that should not be hidden.
No reason given
Background Pony #8457
I want exactly what I wrote, to hide all images with score < 100, excluding faves, uploads, upvotes and watched.
@(score.lt:100, -(my:watched OR my:faves OR my:upvotes OR my:uploads))@ =is exactly the same as
@(score.lt:100, -my:watched, -my:faves, -my:upvotes, -my:uploads)@

[bq]If something has a score less than 100 and is only one-3 of three of those things, it will be hidden.
If you uploaded, faved, and upvoted (but the image isn’t watched by you), that will be hidden.[/bq]
On the contrary.
If something has a score less than 100 and is only one-3 of three of those things, it should not be hidden.
If you uploaded, faved, and upvoted (but the image isn’t watched by you), that should not be hidden.
No reason given
Background Pony #8457
@(score.lt:100, -(my:watched OR my:faves OR my:upvotes OR my:uploads))@ = @(score.lt:100, -my:watched, -my:faves, -my:upvotes, -my:uploads))@

On the contrary.
No reason given
Background Pony #8457
@(score.lt:100, -(my:watched OR my:faves OR my:upvotes OR my:uploads))@ = @(score.lt:100, -my:watched, -my:faves, -my:upvotes, -my:uploads))@

On the contrary.
No reason given