Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #DDCC in topic Report site bugs here

Background Pony #DDCC
"[@Background Pony #3AF6":](/forums/meta/topics/report-site-bugs-here?post_id=4642664#post_4642664
)  
I did some science. Everything that's hidden by a complex filter seems to be showing up as a spoilered image in /comments results. It's just I was randomly getting just below zero images and anthro for awhile. Moved "explicit" to a complex filter and loathe and behold all of it started showing up spoilered "[hidden] (complex filter)".
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #DDCC
Background Pony #DDCC
"@Background Pony #3AF6":/forums/meta/topics/report-site-bugs-here?post_id=4642664#post_4642664
I did some science. Everything that wa's hidden by a complex filter seems to be showing up as a spoilered image in /comments results. It's I was randomly getting just below zero images and anthro for awhile. Moved "explicit" to a complex filter and loathe and behold all of it started showing up spoilered "[hidden] (complex filter)".
No reason given
Background Pony #DDCC
"@Background Pony #3AF6":/forums/meta/topics/report-site-bugs-here?post_id=4642664#post_4642664
I did some science. Everything that was hidden by a complex filter seems to be showing up as a spoilered image (in /comments results). It's I was randomly getting just below zero images and anthro was what I was randomly getting for awhile. Moved "explicit" to a complex filter and loathe and behold all of it started showing up spoilered "[hidden] (complex filter)".
No reason given
Background Pony #DDCC
I did some science. Everything that was hidden by a complex filter seems to be showing up as a spoilered image (in /comments results). It's just below zero images and anthro was what I was randomly getting for awhile. Moved "explicit" to a complex filter and loathe and behold all of it started showing up spoilered "[hidden] (complex filter)".
No reason given