Report site bugs here

EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
@zippysqrl  
Yep, this is why I should just kill this filter already. For a while I would just block artists on impulse without much thought, and looking back, I currently find nothing wrong with any of your art. It became a nasty habit, and if I had so much as a minor nitpick about a single piece of art by any artist, a tag would go into that filter.

It’s about time I’ve started fresh as it is. I don’t even remember 97% of what’s on that list in the first place, and I’m sure most of it is unwarranted anyways.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
Regarding the tangential discussion, I must say that filtering artists is generally an inefficient and ultimately somewhat rude (though they normally never find out) way of dealing with content you don’t like; we have a tag for just about any objectionable thing that’s been drawn, and those should be used in filtering unless you have a severe objection to an artist’s style.
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
Alright, I made a new filter; however, the scum that was the old filter doesn’t appear to have the option to delete it. Oddly enough, another filter that I created and barely used a while back does allow me to delete it.

Oh, right, the multiple users glitch prevents me from getting rid of it :I
liamwhite1
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%byte[]> I keep logs up my ass

@Princess Luna

Well, no.

Specifically, the default page layout displays the raw notification count:  
full

But the notifications page view itself does something a little different before rendering the layout:  
full

I can’t see anything where notifications are obviously getting swallowed. Notifications older than 30 days are destroyed periodically, but new notifications just disappearing is something I haven’t seen yet.

>inb4 clover deletes this post because screenshots of code
A Masked Pony
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Praise The Sun.
@liamwhite1  
Well, I can tell you this, notifications have been appearing randomly, only to have nothing when clicked into. shrugs not really a big bug. Just get’s annoying from time to time.
Wesley Foxx
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fluffiest
I found (sonic OR * the hedgehog), -score.gte:25 works pretty well for getting all the sonic shitposting hidden away without actually purging the topic entirely. It at least never shows up on the front page for me. I’ve tossed about 63 ‘artists’ with no redeeming qualities into the filter, plus one more just because every time I see and comment on something they’ve made they flip the fuck out at me. (and honestly I’m not really missing that much by hiding it.)

… anyhow. That’s probably more than enough of this tangent for this thread. I can’t find anywhere on the filter stuff to set it to be public, though each time I select the filter myself, the number of people using it goes up.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Page bug still happens in the Video Game thread. Even links on the posts themselves are affected. The magic number here is 8 (The first 7 posts on each page are the ones linking to the previous page)
Nopenopenopenope
Thread Starter - New Blood (NSFW batpony RP) [REQUEST PERMISSION BEFORE JOINING]
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Nasty Bitch
@zippysqrl
It seems to have fixed itself, not sure how, but even with everything active I don’t encounter it anymore. I’ll report back if it happens again.

It’s happened again. It only seems to start up when I try to change my profile picture, but now the site is completely inaccessible from my alternate account.
A Masked Pony

Praise The Sun.
@liamwhite1  
I watch my partner work on his code all the time. You seriously just get used to seeing it. Although, this does not look too much like HTML, Your using JSON to store the avatars? Sorry, I watch it all the time, don’t learn too much. :3
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide