Report site bugs here

liamwhite1
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%byte[]> I keep logs up my ass

@Trixie1995  
That’s just a template, which is why it isn’t HTML. Look in the page source (this is for me, with the watched tags thing stripped out):

    // Set up tag lists for client-side image spoilering/hiding     window.booru.filterID = 56027;     window.booru.filterCanEdit = false;     window.booru.hiddenTagList = \[\];     window.booru.spoileredTagList = \[\];     window.booru.hiddenFilter = window.booru.parseSearch\(""\);     window.booru.spoileredFilter = window.booru.parseSearch\(""\);     window.booru.ignoredTagList = \[\];     window.booru.userID = 291421;     window.booru.userSlug = "liamwhite1";     window.booru.userName = "liamwhite1";     window.booru.userAvatar = "//derpicdn.net/avatars/W1siZiIsIjIwMTUvMTIvMTMvMjNfNTFfMDJfMjA2X012YUxKc3EucG5nIl0sWyJwIiwidGh1bWIiLCIxMjV4MTI1IyJdXQ.png";     window.booru.spoilerType = "static";     window.booru.\_hidden\_tag = "//derpicdn.net/assets/tagblocked-a6790e31ad2d0ec2fdd400aab8ba2eb7177c0489c12525bfda9ef42be933e662.svg";     window.booru.\_interactions = \[\];
A Masked Pony
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Praise The Sun.
@liamwhite1  
Never seen that site before… And all a template. Saves a ton of time I suppose. I see you do somethings clientside. But hey, I still don’t understand it. shrugs I just know to keep the site HTTPS you have to host everything on the site and can’t put links on pages that lead to other pages without a HTTPS certificate too.
GAlekz
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I have a filters user count problem too.  
full  
How to get a big number of users:  
  1. Select “Everything” filter (make it your current filter);  
  2. Open a few tabs with derpibooru;  
  3. On each tab select your filter;  
  4. Go to the filters page;  
  5. Profit

UPD: or just select your filter a few times
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@TexasUberAlles  
That sounds like a separate issue. I’m not exactly surprised, filter counts just seem to be poorly thought-out in terms of how they update.

The issue with switching to a filter you’re already on has been fixed, at least.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@SuperSupermario24  
Filter user counts have had problems for a long time, and sometimes the problems go in the downwards direction.

The problems should be at an end next deploy, as I’ve changed the code for updating the count to use Rails’ thing for “just tell the database whatever it has needs to be incremented/decremented”, and the database should be able to deal with it since it has row-level locking.
Anon In Chains
Artist -

owo
Being kicked from a channel in shuo leaves the tab open, and attempting to close it with the button on the tab gives the message ERROR: you are not in that channel.
VladimirMacHolzraum
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Artist -

Sorry if I’m getting repetitive, but the lack of clientside image scaling is getting really bothersome.

full

I’m using latest Chrome on OSX 10.9.5

Turning off all browser extensions doesn’t change anything. It works just fine in Safari, but I’d really rather keep using Chrome. Is there any way to fix this, either on your end or mine?
Clover the Clever
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <@CloverTheClever> I'd pay to see Carcer in a fursuit
Always Codes Drunk - It explains a lot
From the Night - I have technically banned myself a bunch of times...
Since the Beginning  - User number zero

Lord and Saviour
@VladimirMacHolzraum  
So this is actually working as intended - it’s a very tall image, and our default assumption on images with such an aspect ratio are probably comics or similar which want to be full-width or at least tall thumbnails. If you look at the image being served, you’ll see something like /img/2015/12/18/1047033/tall.jpeg rather than full.jpeg. In this case, additionally, the clientside scaler will not try and fit the image by height.

In the vast majority of cases this is correct; there are some edge cases where this doesn’t work very well, as you’ve noted.
VladimirMacHolzraum
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Artist -

@Clover the Clever  
That makes sense, but I was mostly using that image as an example since it’s more readily apparent what the problem is from a single screenshot. Even images in landscape orientation get cut off if they’re big enough.

full

And actually, from further experimentation I’ve found that I am getting some client-side scaling, but it only reacts to the width of the window and not the height, whereas on Safari it reacts to both width and height.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide