Report site bugs here

Nopenopenopenope
Thread Starter - New Blood (NSFW batpony RP) [REQUEST PERMISSION BEFORE JOINING]
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Nasty Bitch
So this is I think the third time my secondary account has encountered the “Server error 500” bug when I try to change my profile picture. I don’t know what the problem is at this point, since I can change this one just fine, but attempting it on the other causes the entire site to bug out and become inaccessible.
Exedrus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Heart Gem -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! -
Responsible Disclosure -
Artist -

Not sure if this is a bug or maybe just some site functionality that I don’t know of, but it looks like some of the tag changes made by the user Wenni have those “Stop! Ask this user before reverting their changes” messages associated with them. In particular, I know this is shown on this image’s tag changes page. As far as I can tell, it looks like that user isn’t a part of the Staff, so it seems like that shouldn’t be there… (unless I’m missing something)
Yoshimon1
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
I just noticed something weird going on with the statistic graphs on profile pages.  
If you hover over them, there’s supposed to be a little popup showing you the uploads/comments/etc for each day. However, that only works when you move your mouse over it from below. It doesn’t show up when the mouse comes from above.

full  
Chrome on Win7
ZippySqrl
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really hates Applejack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Lady's Wink -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Tired Artist
@Yoshimon1  
Upon inspection of this, it works sometimes, when my page is scrolled to the top it only works on the 3rd line, when I scroll down on space it only works on the 2nd and 5th, and when I scroll down another space it works on just the 1st and 4th, and scrolling down again back to just the 3rd.

Works fine from either direction on firefox, so I guess chrome is just being dumb.
Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@zippysqrl  
In summary, Google Chrome seems to generate a lot of problems interpreting code on this site. Big surprise. Up until a few months ago my Chrome would just randomly freeze when I tried to close a tab. No extensions enabled, no cards up my sleeve, just raw browser. Then I upgraded to Windows 10 and it stopped.
SuperSupermario24
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

fluffy sylveon
If I click “Edit” on one of my posts, the resulting page has the text box area spread across the entire width of the page instead of being 900px(?) like usual.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide