Report site bugs here

TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Not actually a bug (or in fact a big deal or priority in any way), but it seems like rather clunky language for the notifications to read “[username] posted a new reply in to [forum]” and “[username] commented on to [#XXXXXXX]”.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
Sorry for the width issues, guys. I’ve been derping even harder than normal this last day or two.  
I was trying to fix how “Reply to topic” takes up the full width in a sane way, and I kinda stripped out a bunch of width stuff with posts/comments that had to be there. Good news is that during fixing my mistakes, I was able to improve the messages view in a similar manner.  
Everything should hopefully be alright now.

@TexasUberAlles  
Fixed (I think, I’ll have to check if there were cases where the to was correct).  
EDIT:Looks like every place that creates notifications provides its own pronouns and such, didn’t see anywhere that’d need a to added on.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Princess Luna  
How long does it usually take those sort of updates to roll out? It’s never instant, obviously, but I swear I remember other text arrangement changes pushing through within ~three hours or so during the last (bafflingly drama-inducing) site redesign, and here it was at T+7h from when you changed it.  
full
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
When viewing your private messages, if you navigate to the last page of your inbox, the pagination disappears.
Princess Luna
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@TexasUberAlles  
We do not roll things out on a set schedule, deploys are invoked manually by those with console access (liam, clover, or K_A). I will be requesting a deploy within a few minutes, since I’ve fixed multiple small problems recently.

@Rainboom Dash  
Could you give a little context here? It seems like everything but the source link is actually screwed up, seeing as everything there should be as wide as the lesser of your view width and 900px.

@Joey  
Ugh, I bet this is the same problem that was causing the last page of a forum to lose pagination. We need to refactor more views at some point, since many are very similar.  
EDIT:Yep, and the fix here leaves the giant blue bars up whether there’s pages or not. Hopefully noone besides me minds.
Rainboom Dash
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Rainbooms4Ever
@Princess Luna  
It’s because the source link is causing the width of the page to increase thus making everything smaller

Of course I can zoom in manually but that’s annoying

Also hitting the back button on the browser to go back to the forums after visiting an external link makes everything look like this when it should look like this
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Rainboom Dash  
Okay, I actually do sort of see this problem going on on Android. It seems like Safari deals with overflow bizarrely (forcing it all to show, thus making things too wide) and the source link for some reason isn’t obeying the browser width. Chrome on Android shows things normal, but there’s a horizontal scrollbar to see the source link trailing off.  
EDIT:Fixed, it needed a little encouragement to wrap with “word-wrap: break-word”.

Also hitting the back button on the browser to go back to the forums after visiting an external link makes everything look like this when it should look like this

I’m pretty sure this is a browser styling problem. We’ll need to start overriding browser styles more.
Rainboom Dash
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Rainbooms4Ever
@Rainboom Dash
Okay, I actually do sort of see this problem going on on Android. It seems like Safari deals with overflow bizarrely (forcing it all to show, thus making things too wide) and the source link for some reason isn’t obeying the browser width. Chrome on Android shows things normal, but there’s a horizontal scrollbar to see the source link trailing off.
EDIT:Fixed, it needed a little encouragement to wrap with “word-wrap: break-word”.

It’s still doing it on the iPhone in safari
Ephraim Blue
Thread Starter -  Eye of the Storm

For whatever reason, whenever I click “Delete Messages” and then “Cancel” when it asks if I really want to do that, it still deletes the messages. I’d like to have this one back.

Missing Messages

Also, as another thing, since the most recent site upgrade for me, my messages have only opened up on the first page of them instead of going to the latest message when I click that yellow bar that tells me when I have a new one. It wasn’t much of a big deal but now that I have the time, I’m putting it out there.
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Rainboom Dash  
Just because I’ve made a fix for it doesn’t mean that fix is live. When you see “Fix source_url not wrapping.” in the changelog, then that means the fix is up.

@Ephraim Blue  
Come to think of it, I’ve never hit cancel on the “Are you really, really sure?” prompts…that could be bad.

Hmm, might be the conversation hashing stuff interfered with the view bringing you to the right message in a conversation. I’ll look into it.
Exedrus
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Heart Gem -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! -
Responsible Disclosure -
Artist -

@SuperSupermario24  
Yep, that would be the Same Origin Policy at work. Usually sites can only access info that was created/stored by another page with the same origin (protocol + host + port). Changing the top-level domain of a site changes the host name that the browser sees, so browsers don’t let the two sites see each other’s data/login credentials/etc.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@TexasUberAlles

No, it doesn’t cause any problems for the site. It actually allows you to be logged into up to three different accounts (one on .org, one on .ru, and one on trixiebooru), and people use this to switch between multiple accounts (such as one they use for posting and one for RP’ing).

The only issue this causes is that virtually all site staff use .org for their mod accounts, so giving a mod a .ru link is a minor annoyance as we usually have to fix the URL to view it properly.

Also, .ru used to be the official URL when the site first launched. .org is the official one now, but a lot of people still use the old one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide