Report site bugs here

Mosea
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I’m getting javascript errors when using my pc, whenever I try to comment, post or upvote. The site also goes back to the default tag and style settings when I go back a page, but not when I refresh. I’m using a custom version of chrome called AVG Secure Browser, and I’m certain it’s because of the browser because it only happens on that browser, but I just don’t want to open a new browser just to use this site. I can show the exact error I’m getting but there might not be much you can get from it. Hopefully there is some browser setting I can change to fix it. Is there someone I can like show the error to, to try and fix it or something? I just don’t like switching between 2 browsers, but if there is nothing that can be really done I can stick with using 2.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@Mosea  
I suspect this happens because your “”“secure””” browser is actually injecting scripts and/or stylesheets into the page (forbidden). In my opinion, that’s not really secure. Worse, it may be doing so by a process involving a fake root certificate, which generally makes you less secure.

A standard install of Firefox with uBlock Origin should do just a good a job at keeping you secure (or better) without the need for any page injection or fake root CAs.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Mosea  
AVG is known for having had their “security” extension for regular Chrome browsers completely fucking break SSL. As such it’s safe to assume “AVG Secure Browser” is unsecure as fuck and really only serves to earn AVG money by tracking your entire browsing history, showing you ads, and selling your data to third parties.
stsyn
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Economist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes

I personally find hilarious the fact, that they’re literally saying “Other browsers cannot encrypt HTTPS (and the whole point of HTTPS is an encryption), while our browser can do it!”
L-D-Sayo
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The “View implied Tags” link at the bottom of the tags page goes to the “implied tag instead of (presumably) a list of tag implications?

The Aliases and Ratings links it’s in between seem fine though.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artistic Detective -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Not 100% sure if this is a bug or just me misunderstanding how the search should work:

AFAIK, a search for “squee*” should return results where the text “squee” or “squee[ and any amount and combination of characters following]” is in the tags.

The following two images were in the results and I don’t see the string “squee” anywhere on them:  

So uh, what’s happening?

[edit] I’m getting similar relevance-unknown results with other searches formatted the same, like aww*
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
If any searches include aliases, all searches must include aliases. If you find this to be an undesirable behavior, I agree with you.
Mosea
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I think I prefer having the search with aliases by default, at least so I can search one tag and have other tags relating to it, in case I want to include those relating tags for if an artist missed out on the tag or something like that.
byte[]
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@GyroTech  
I figure you had a page open overnight. I changed the format that the unread page returns from ad-hoc to jsonapi, and that involved a little bit of breakage. Barring further changes to the format, it shouldn’t happen again.
Background Pony #CDAD
Is this image bugged or have you guys implemented some weird new “loading/optimizing image” message?

>>2067367 (deleted)

Furthermore the upload time is being displayed weirdly, but just on that one image.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide