Report site bugs here

The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
This came up in the Features thread, but just so people are aware and can manage expectations, the lead developer is currently working on preparing the site code to be open sourced and porting part of the site to another language, so most bugs that aren’t “critical” aren’t going to be fixed any time soon.

Reporting them is still helpful, mind, and the thread isn’t being ignored. Just don’t expect things to be fixed unless they’re really, really bad.

And if you want to know more about the above and maybe even support the guy working on it all, check here.
corgblam

I’m having issues with my faves list. Sometimes things will save, other times they wont. They seem to only save if they are a fairly new post, and if I go back a ways and fave old posts, they wont save. Not sure what’s going on, and I know it’s probably not that big a deal, but I just wanted to say something. Thanks!
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

@corgblam  
Closest you could get is to make a separate user account just to comment on any images you fave; that way they’ll appear in that account’s Comments in order from most recent to oldest. It’s a little extra effort on your part, but it would give you the linear-timeline-by-fave-order you seem to be asking for.
Darkest Lunar Flower
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Bronze Bit -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Depart peasants
I tried checking to see if anyone else had reported it but I don’t see anything so:

When I click “last” on this page. It has an error, every single time. I don’t think this is supposed to happen, but I don’t know. It seems pretty random, so I guess it would not bother many people. :p

Edit: I played with it even more and it won’t let go past page 40. 41+ it just completely gives up.
Takashi.0
Since the Beginning  -

Salt Miner.
So does the download button not properly working fall under the purview of this thread?

I click the Download button for images, but instead of directly downloading it opens the picture viewer and I have to take extra steps by clicking the Save As button so that it stays in downloads.

It’s annoying.

Has something in the site’s function changed recently or is this something else Windows Update fucked up?
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

PSA: R0 was changed!
@Takashi.0  
That’s the save dialogue, yeah. Extremely useful for when you want to change where what you are downloading is saved to on the fly, rather than have to download the thing, and then show that in folder, to then move it to where you want it to be.

Good that you found the setting for it.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

This seems to only be a problem when I use Firefox but whenever I click on links that take you to another person’s post (like quoted posts), it takes you to the very bottom of the page of that link’s page rather than to the post itself.

I use a workaround where I click on the URL bar to highlight the link’s URL and then press enter and that takes me to the link’s post. Again, it may just be my browser that has problems but I thought I’d point it out.

Edit: Okay yeah, it’s a browser problem because I also have problems with anchor links in other sites too.
Background Pony #8499
I just uploaded >>2137653 and the deviantArt info scraper took the first comment as the image description. (I didn’t notice until I’d already clicked to submit.) It looks like this happens when there is no description present on the deviation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide