Report site bugs here

Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
@Background Pony #FE3F  
I had this trouble with my own scraper. The description and the comments have the same class, but comments now have an extra tag on them. The best way (I found) to handle it was to discard all the comments first, then look to see if there is a description.

@tags = soup.find_all(‘div’, attrs={‘data-hook’ : ‘comments_thread_item’})  
if tags:  
for tag in tags:  
tag.clear()@

full

Something like this.

In other news, code tags in comment markup don’t preserve whitespace (like they probably should).
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
I’ve been noticing a lot of external image hotlinks (like Tinypic) have become broken lately. Any idea what’s causing it?
Background Pony #B79D
I had a problem with editing my post and then posting it, it brought me to a page that said I need to log in to post it, however I saw that I was already logged in.
LaszlVFX
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Just a jack of all trade
I don’t know if I’m the only one but everytime when I try to insert a picture into a comment the picture fails to display in my comment after I hit “post”. I checked my Internet connection and that’s not the issue. I even checked my settings and I didn’t find a solution to the problem…
NamelessNP
Glim Glam - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ruby -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron

Starlight and Sunny Fan
I’ve been encountering this issue with the mobile site lately: Sometimes it will load the default site as viewed when logged out, but I haven’t actually been logged out/session expired or whatever because if I close the browser and reopen everything is back to normal
Wildcard71
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Artist -
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Spoiler images which contain the tag they hide, aren’t visible in previews any longer.
(only valid if tag set to spoiler)

Meanwhile it’s back to normal.  
So I guess it was an issue with the browser cache?
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Aryanne’s Jewish Sex Slave  
When I look with your filter, I see a total of 944 images in the gallery but only 940 are visible because 4 were deleted.

When I look with the everything filter, I see a total of 985 images, but only 965 images are visible because 20 were deleted.

Either way the title bar says there are 995 images.

Does that match what you are seeing?
Aryanne's Jewish Sex Slave

Banned
When I look with your filter, I see a total of 944 images in the gallery but only 940 are visible because 4 were deleted.
When I look with the everything filter, I see a total of 985 images, but only 965 images are visible because 20 were deleted.
Either way the title bar says there are 995 images.
Does that match what you are seeing?

It says 995 on the title bar, and I can see 966, both with my normal filter and my everything filter.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
Oh - I had one of those images hidden, so the real number is 966. Yes.

Given the time span that your gallery covers, I would speculate that the 995 is related to the legacy issues with how the site used to handle things like “math” and indexes. That’s part of the inspiration for the recent refactoring that’s happening with the site’s core.

As we get closer to the public release of the booru-on-rails project, I expect those discrepancies to vanish and the title bar and the actual results should align.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide