Report site bugs here

TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’m gonna assume it’s Tumblr’s fault because Tumblr is run by mouthbreathing marmots, but the fetchy-grabber appears to no longer be able to fetch images from Tumblr posts.

full
Yoshimon1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
@TexasUberAlles  
Looks like some posts suddenly use a different image url scheme. But not all, since this post from today still uses the old one. It’s possible the broken one is just a text post with images instead of an image post or something, Tumblr always handled inline images differently. Anyway…

The first image in that post leads to https://66.media.tumblr.com/d294010aa71504c4f70aafd08cfb2bc4/d838bfeec31d5ac3-a3/s1280x1920/2a381f777e48cbd228dc69fe61e654e36b64ab65.png.

Saving the first image gives a filename of tumblr_d294010aa71504c4f70aafd08cfb2bc4_2a381f77_1280.png. It contains both the first part and the beginning of the last part.

The second image leads to https://66.media.tumblr.com/9dc27c78219d2dec1a0f39829c6dcbf2/d838bfeec31d5ac3-66/s1280x1920/43efc2d3c505c2e22cecb88938bcc7178fee34cd.png. Notice the d838… is the same except for the value after the -.

Some other pictures on the blog also have s500x750 or s640x960.

Replacing the size argument with another just 404s. However, I got a smaller version by clicking on Reblog and then opening the images in the reblog editor in a new tab. The first one gives https://66.media.tumblr.com/d294010aa71504c4f70aafd08cfb2bc4/d838bfeec31d5ac3-a3/s640x960/84d5cd4e496ed909cf598d771a20a34d72bc9b1d.png The last part is different, but the first and second still are the same.

So it seems we have https://66.media.tumblr.com/<size-independent image hash?>/<post identifier?>-<image in post identifier?>/<size>/<size-dependent image hash?>.<file extension>
Metapika025
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Japanese Brony
Somehow, Derpibooru Hide Comments Doesn’t Work.  
TamperMonkey In my Chrome Says “Derpibooru Hide Comments is Working”,  
But “Hide This User’s Comments” Doesn’t show up.  
I’m using Windows 10 Home 64Bit and Google Chrome 77.0.3865.90 (64 Bit).  
(TamperMonkey is Active, But Derpibooru Hide Comments Doesn’t Work.)
Marker
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Misanthrope
@Metapika025  
Userscript questions should probably be posted in the corresponding thread.

But for your issue, I managed to get the script working by adding  
update_comment_state();  
below the last line of code:  
$('#comments').on('DOMSubtreeModified', update_comment_state);
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

It seems so weird the badge’s colors is inverted when I set the android internet to night mode. Is it related to the site or it’s the device’s problem?

full
Latecomer

I don’t know if it’s a bug or my missing something, but a search of (stocks -tickling) turns up nothing even though I confirmed there are eligible pictures.
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Wallet After Summer Sale -

PSA: R0 was changed!
@Latecomer  
searching for (stocks -tickling) will try and search for the tag stocks+-tickling, which isn’t a tag. You need to separate tags by either commas (AND, &&), or OR (||). It’s how the tag system allows for spaces in tags that have multiple words, rather than having underscores.

Your search will work with any of the following:  
stocks AND -tickling  
stocks && -tickling  
stocks, -tickling
Background Pony #D865
Deletion reason: Rule #6: This is a thread for bug reports, not whatever you're talking about
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Latecomer  
It doesn’t; you’re searching for a conjoined set (a positive plus a negative), that means the different terms must have an ‘,’ ‘AND’ or ‘&&’ operator between the different terms.

full
Background Pony #FAFE
@Darkest Lunar Flower  
I think you needed to report the image if that happens. Seen it a few times before. It’s been a while since the last time that’s happened to me, so it’s hard for me to remember.
Telsa
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I uploaded 2 images this morning to my account. Sometime this afternoon (probably 6+ hours later) I saw a notification that someone had made a comment and then deleted the comment. I then checked my uploads and one of the image had been removed/deleted from the site. I looked around briefly to see if there was some notification of a rule I broke or something I did wrong, but didn’t see anything incriminating.

I cannot link to the file as it was deleted. Is there some way I should see a notification of why it was deleted?
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Telsa  
The image was deleted because it violated Rule #5. If you believe this is incorrect, please come either our IRC #derpibooru-help channel or our Discord #support channel.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide