Report site bugs here

OneMoreAnonymous
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

It’s likely just a slip-up on my part, but I figure better overreport than under-. Sorry if it’s a repeat.

I noticed the comments quoting anonymous posters in some pics show their names with a random number different from the one they currently have. For example. I have followed comment chains many times, and I don’t recall ever seeing this bug before.
Background Pony #32D8
It looks like the grabber might have started to copy the first/top comment on images uploaded from Deviant Art for the description if the image didn’t have one at the source.
Background Pony #32D8
@Damaged  
Really? How strange, for the amount of my day that goes to Derpibooru, this is the first time I’ve seen it.
KeriNova
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Responsible Disclosure - Responsible Disclosure
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I’m trying to understand how Wilson Score is implemented on this site.  
Wilson score median is 0.8479451 which is the score for images with 37 upvotes and 0 downvotes.

In search syntax Wilson Score is defined as “upper bound of a 99.5% Wilson CI”.  
For 37 upvotes and 0 downvotes (37 tries, 37 successes) 0.847945174 is the lower bound of 99% confidence interval, upper bound is 1 regardless of confidence level.
DelXin27

Whenever I click on the red eye to block an image, it’s blocked on my ipad and my old iphone se, but not on my iphone 8, even though the red eye shows as active on the image. And I’m logged in to the same account on all devices.

Update: there seems to no longer be a problem
ZGCBrony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

On Firefox for Android the Footer is too big and causes an overflow, making the site always have a gap where you can scroll right.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
For the record, I mostly use Derpibooru on mobile but…sometimes, when a new post is created, the page will roll over, but nothing will be on the new page. For example, I recently posted in the Unpopular Opinions thread, replying to Broken Adam. The thread started a new page, but my post wasn’t there, and when I clicked back..the new page wasn’t showing up under next at all. I could only get to my post by clicking go to post outside of the thread.

I hope I explained that well, this isn’t a new problem to me but I never thought to say anything.
Ooredelen123
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Can’t upload webm animation from mobile. It keeps telling me: “Image is not allowed to be a “” file, try uploading png, jpg, jpeg, gif, svg, webm instead  
Image can’t be blank”  
However I can upload PNG images (and probably all other non-animation formats)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide