Report site bugs here

Bravewind
Artist -

Requests Open!
I am unable to save any commission info. The save button directs me to user links part of one’s profile, and as such image 2187390 was taken down for rule 3, being unable to be tied to commissions. First attempt was 4 hours before this comment
Bravewind
Artist -

Requests Open!
@Mildgyth  
I haven’t done any pones yet and I don’t have a site. My commission information is for my requests, and for the purpose of STARTING to do commissions and pones.
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
Found a bug.  
If you attempt to upload an image that’s part of a multi-image twitter post, but do something like forget to add a rating tag, it will bug out and upload the first image in the set. BUT it will still keep the metadata (I think) from the image you attempted to upload.

Example: accidentally uploaded >>2191784, when I meant to upload the 3rd image in that post  
https://twitter.com/smogslog/status/1192191526987816962  
Since I currently can’t do it (and I don’t want to edit the image because I want the correct metadata from the post itself), here’s the following tags:  
angry, artist:smogslog, female, gritted teeth, mare, monochrome, pony, realistic, safe, spike, traditional art, unicorn
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Wallet After Summer Sale -

PSA: R0 was changed!
A little quirk I ran into because of the case-insensitive-ness of some search terms, such as faved_by and uploader.  
There’s two profiles, Chrysalislover with a capital C, and chrysalislover with a lowercase c.

Searching for [faved_by:chrysalislover](/search?q=faved_by%3Achrysalislover) will obviously return results for the latter profile.  
Searching for [faved_by:Chrysalislover](/search?q=faved_by%3AChrysalislover) will also return results for the latter profile, meaning that I cannot search for Capital C’s faved_by.

Inversely, searching for [uploader:chrysalislover](/search?q=uploader%3Achrysalislover) will yield Capital C’s uploads, even though Lowercase c’s account page lists 10 uploads.

Just ran into all this because I thought for sure that Capital C would’ve lived up to his namesake and had more than one Chryssie pic faved.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide