Report site bugs here

Perplexiah
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

dumb artist the worst
@Markiz93  
i wasn’t sure about the specific numbers, and i might’ve just misremembered which images were being shown before

but i agree, the thumbnails on profiles feel too large now imo
O. Hancock

Penis
I recently changed my name, but my name is staying the same. That was a couple days ago I think. Now that I logged back in today, I found I was randomly logged out for no reason. Idk why. Also when I go to my favorites it says searching for “faved_by_id:312924” instead of my name. The “I’m feeling pony” button is gone. Also I can no longer search for topics and posts on the forum. The search button is just gone. It seems trying to change my username was the catalyst for all this?
Rainbow Eevee
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Vote for Pie!
This is not a bug but why did the site take off the count of forum posts someone had??? I liked seeing how many Forum posts I had under my picture…
Parcly Taxel
Parcly Taxel - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Princess of Science
Duplicate report headers show up - twice - even when there are none:  
full  
(Also, it used to be an en dash produced with a simple hyphen separated by spaces, now it’s a longer em dash. See previous sentence.)
Yoshimon1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
I created some new tags for Big Mac and Sugar Belle’s future dogs >>2179717, but when I try to open their tag pages, the site just reloads with a “You can’t access that page.” error.

wichita (character)

I first thought it might be the parentheses, but sphinx (character) works without a problem, so maybe something is wrong with tag creation?
Yoshimon1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Non-Fungible Trixie -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
@byte[]  
But Sphinx works, so why-  
Oh. You mean it doesn’t slug during tag creation and creates a wrong tag entry? But since Sphinx already existed with a correct entry and slugging works everywhere else, that one can be accessed?
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
Scope: Moderation only.  
Summary: “View comments this IP has posted” does not snow deleted posts.

Example: SB4F895 was responsible for the posts on >>1623999

Expected behavior: Clicking the “View comments this IP has posted” should show all of the comments the IP created, including deleted ones.

Instead: The search results are “No comments found!”
Background Pony #9F1D
I apparently can’t login any longer. My password contains special characters such as @%&#^*$/=+.  
Is there a old.derpibooru where I could check the non-philomena version if that software change is the reason?
Background Pony #9F1D
My password is stored in a password manager, so I kinda can rule out entering it wrongly.  
So I gather there is no old instance around somewhere to compare it with, to confirm it being the password wrong? Because I sure didn’t change it. From the timing it is since the philomena switch.
MoonaKnight13
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Anyone else getting randomly logged out or is it just me? Not a huge issue, just find it weird especially when I check the “keep logged in” option.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Background Pony #C0DC  
Ok…. So the email address on your account looks to be a catch-all on a personal domain that just forwards any emails sent to literally-anything@yourdomain.com to your actual email address. From a security and privacy perspective, that is actually extremely good in practice… When it works….

Unfortunately, your implementation appears to be flawed. Your relay server is just blindly forwarding emails without modifying the from: header. This causes your relay server to appear as the origin server for the message, but the message still shows as coming from an @derpibooru.org address. In turn, this causes your actual mail server to reject the message as a SPF Failure as your relay server is not an authorized sender for derpibooru.org, so your mail server thinks it is a spoofing/impersonation attempt and blocks it.

So that’s why the “forgot password” emails are not reaching you… Unfortunately, this also means I have no way to contact the email address associated with the account, since any email I send to that address will also hit your relay server, which will then pass it on with a non-authorized origin IP, and your actual email account will reject it.

You can try whitelisting derpibooru.org on your email account and seeing if that will cause it to ignore SPF failures (horrible in practice but it may work), or you can fix your relay to modify the from header (relayyourdomain.com on behalf of noreply@derpibooru.org), and then see if you can get a “forgot password” email afterwards… Otherwise, I can’t email you to verify your ownership of the account, and there’s not really much else I can do without verifying your identity, so… Yeah… :/
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide